Mens Tennis Forums banner

521 - 540 of 562 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
nah, spamming is clearly against the rules here, so there should be no problem reporting it :) When i clicked the player forum link and saw the same thread most of the way down the page.... :retard:

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
I love Deb because she listens to me moan about my lame-ass friends :kiss:

p.s without the said Evil One, i had a greaaaaat week. Well, Wednesday through Friday :D

·
85,829 Posts
aw glad to hear that :hug: You know I am always here for you, well almost, as I'm in the middle of exams right now ;)

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Oh, i didn't know! you're excused from 'being there' duty for educational reasons ;) GOOD LUCK :hug: When do they finish?

I talked to the hottest guy in school today and briefly yesterday. He's hotter than Shayne :p

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
You're welcome to come, Noelle :) But i may need to keep you away from this guy, he's so hot, you'll definitely love him. And. And. And only i can :sobbing: d:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Oh don't worry, I need to log some 8 hours of sleep before seriously thinking about going off to chase some hot guy. :p Good night!

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
'Night! :kiss:

I'll ask the HotGuy to visit you in dreamland ;)

·
85,829 Posts

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
Kell said:
I bet our smart moderator wouldn't get a shit essay mark like mine.

Debw as right when she said it was crap.
Yay for bad marks :drink:
I'll have two bad marks tomorrow as I've 2 f***ing exams... :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
awwww nicolas :hug: you'll get through them. [:
:drink:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
:drink: happy drinki....errr...testing! :drink:

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
surfpinky said:
:drink: happy drinki....errr...testing! :drink:
fanks :p

:sobbing: I passed my first exam :D (I know it because it was an oral exam :) ). But for the second exam, I've no idea (probably because the exam is at 2.00 pm and it's only 11.40 am :p ).

:drink: woot :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Did you know that our mod thinks that medical treatment is a bad thing and then when you are sick, if you take medication, it just means you are lazy and couldn't be bothered dealing with the problem.

I am INNODEBLOVE.

521 - 540 of 562 Posts