Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 599 Posts

·
Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "We have been saying Jelena needs a thread but no ones made one yet" thread.

I figured someone should make one.:p But I had no clue what to call it :eek: Suggestions?
Anyways what better way to start off the thread than with some Jankay cuteness?

Attachments

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Re: The "We have been saying Jelena needs a thread but no ones made one yet" thread.

OMG A JANKAY BALL KISS!!! :p

Good thread start :worship:

·
Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: The "We have been saying Jelena needs a thread but no ones made one yet" thread.

OMG A JANKAY BALL KISS!!! :p

Good thread start :worship:
I know I saw it and was like OMG GUSHTYDSGUIKJHTYSJK:hearts::inlove::hearts:

Awww, thank you:kiss:

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

As for the title.. well this one works for now :rolls: And then when she plays again we can change it weekly :)

·
Registered
5,180 Posts

I like Jelena and remember the first time I saw her name with Jamie's on the Mixed Doubles draw and just thinking, "Oh, that's an interesting team." And look what they did. Won the tournament and gained a substantial fan base. Great team, in my opinion. :p

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

Is this thread gonna be about Jelena's tennis or just another gossip column on her "love life"? :)

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

*mushhhhhhh*

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

Is this thread gonna be about Jelena's tennis or just another gossip column on her "love life"? :)
It will be about her tennis once we get over how cute her and Jamie Murray were :p :lol:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

Hey guys :wavey: if anyone is free, would you mind translating this article for me please please? Jelena looks so lovely in the pictures.. :hearts:

·
Registered
10,443 Posts

Aimee for starting the thread :worship:

I've been so busy this week.

JANKAY! :rocker2: :hearts:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts

Hey guys :wavey: if anyone is free, would you mind translating this article for me please please? Jelena looks so lovely in the pictures.. :hearts:
Actually,nothing that hasn't been said already...

About how his manager asked her to play mixed with Jamie,how later they met 'cause they arrived at the same time with their vans,... So,he asked her again,and she said,ok. She told him she was not good in mixed and didn't know why he chose her.
They were having so much fun on court,not expecting anything,maybe to go through 1st or 2nd round,... There was chemistry between them,they were playing good,laughing,winning match by match,...
And they won!!!
She thinks that happened because Jamie is in love with her (which she realised when the tournament finished ?) :hearts: :smooch:

Her dream is to win Wimbledon singles title,but after she lost to Bartoli she was really happy they made a great success,both for British and Serbian tennis.:worship:

She talked about that defeat,how sad she was,...:sad:
The match started at 11am,and because of rain :rain: :shout: and many interruptions and delays,finished at 6pm. She was really nervous about that,and thinks that's the main reason she lost. She has to learn how to deal with Wimbledon weather in future...

:wavey:

·
Registered
651 Posts

Great thread! :worship:
Jamie :inlove:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

About how his manager asked her to play mixed with Jamie,how later they met 'cause they arrived at the same time with their vans,... So,he asked her again,and she said,ok. She told him she was not good in mixed and didn't know why he chose her.
They were having so much fun on court,not expecting anything,maybe to go through 1st or 2nd round,... There was chemistry between them,they were playing good,laughing,winning match by match,...
And they won!!!
She thinks that happened because Jamie is in love with her (which she realised when the tournament finished ?) :hearts: :smooch:

Her dream is to win Wimbledon singles title,but after she lost to Bartoli she was really happy they made a great success,both for British and Serbian tennis.:worship:

The match started at 11am,and because of rain :rain: :shout: and many interruptions and delays,finished at 6pm. She was really nervous about that,and thinks that's the main reason she lost. She has to learn how to deal with Wimbledon weather in future...

Thank you so much! :kiss: :hug:

·
Registered
294 Posts

He's so honest!!!!! They could be such a nice couple!!! :)

·
Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

And they won!!!

I like all the :worship: I'm getting.;):dance:

1 - 20 of 599 Posts