Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thread

RogiFan88 said:
I was thinking that Nadal might pull out of Beijing if he goes deep in the USO, but looks like he might go out today at the hands of the red hot James Blake, so not much chance of that, I guess... :aplot:
:cool: You're right.

RogiFan88 said:
Btw Luna, any idea when the draw will be out?
I think on the weekend like other tournaments.
I will focus on the news.

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thr

Luna said:
I think on the weekend like other tournaments.
I will focus on the news.
i pray he gets a good one this time

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thread

Me 2! :angel:
He will be the last seed in the tournament,so there's still a Benz for him to take. :p

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thr

Luna said:
Me 2! :angel:
He will be the last seed in the tournament,so there's still a Benz for him to take. :p
not again rafa in the first few rounds - the final would be okay :p

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

Will he be seeded? I'm too lazy to look up current rankings :ras:

Have fun Luna, I hope you'll have the opportunity to wish him good luck in person :)

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

Francine said:

Have fun Luna, I hope you'll have the opportunity to wish him good luck in person :)
i thought he is seeded as 9? :shrug:
8 would be better - hopefully one seeded higher will withdraw :p

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

I thought it would be a draw with 32 players, in that case there would only be 8 seeds.

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

Francine said:
I thought it would be a draw with 32 players, in that case there would only be 8 seeds.
:lol: i dunno much about these things
but then it would be even more important to be the 8 :lol:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

Francine said:

:ras:I have no desire to see the ranking things either.

The seed things are base on the ranking that 2 weeks ago from CO,that means before the USO.

1Nadal, Rafael
2Davydenko, Nikolay
3Coria, Guillermo
4Nalbandian, David
5Johansson, Thomas
6Hrbaty, Dominik
7Lopez, Feliciano
8Ferrero,Juan Carlos :angel:

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

Luna said:
:ras:I have no desire to see the ranking things either.

The seed things are base on the ranking that 2 weeks ago from CO,that means before the USO.

1Nadal, Rafael
2Davydenko, Nikolay
3Coria, Guillermo
4Nalbandian, David
5Johansson, Thomas
6Hrbaty, Dominik
7Lopez, Feliciano
8Ferrero,Juan Carlos :angel:
who withdrew? :shrug:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

When is this tournament begining?

·
Registered
21,729 Posts

Lalitha, Beijing starts after the USO

·
Registered
21,729 Posts

OK...RF being serious here...I think Juanqui could beat Rafa on hardcourt...why not? VAMOS JUANQUI!! :kiss:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

:yeah: I think maybe he could too

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

yeah, there is a chance - if nadaldoesn't play at his best like at the USopen and jc does - unlike the USopen :yeah:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

Corinna said:
who withdrew? :shrug:
No one.
Because the seed things are base on the ranking before USO,at that time JC ranked no.8 in the CO entry list.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

C'mon Juanqui! He can beat anyone if he's playing his best!! (loads of optimism hehe) :)
Juanita Carlita Ferrera should go away!

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts

okay JC, win that tournament por favor.

·
Registered
489 Posts

Yeah...it's about time too!!

Hope you see him Luna, and take loadsa pics! :p

Please Juanita, get a high seeding (as high as he can) and a good draw too!!!

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·

Luna said:
No one.
Because the seed things are base on the ranking before USO,at that time JC ranked no.8 in the CO entry list.
okay :) thanks :hug:

41 - 60 of 226 Posts