Mens Tennis Forums banner
221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thread

Maybe I expected too much,I even thought Juan could have beat him and won in China Open.But now I'm used to accepting this fact,Juan is always broken in his last serve. :speakles:

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thr

Jimnik said:
Thx for the entry list. :)

Vienna is the week before Madrid. Why do all the Spaniards enter this tournament? :confused: I would have thought they'd want to have a week's rest before playing in the Spanish Masters Series event.

Do Coria, Moya, Nadal and JC get together and decide to enter all the same tournaments? Bastad, Umag, Beijing and now Vienna.

JC has to win a tournament before the end of the year if he is to qualify for Shanghai. The good news is that Vienna is an International Series Gold event and is worth 50pts for the winner. The bad news is that the field is very tough. I think there are a dozen players there who can beat him when playing indoors.
:lol: it really seems so, that they get together
is there still a real chance of qualifying for shanghai? would he do, if he would win vienna? :shrug:

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thread

Yay, Rafa d Guille and now he has the same # of titles as my Rogi! Rafa has a cute trophy and an even cuter panda bear... and to think it could have been Juanqui's...

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Re: The "we always luv ya, jc, through good & through bad times" beijing cheering thr

RogiFan88 said:
Yay, Rafa d Guille and now he has the same # of titles as my Rogi! Rafa has a cute trophy and an even cuter panda bear... and to think it could have been Juanqui's...
:sad: yeah
but he should take the next one :p he needs a trophy!!

·
Registered
20,932 Posts

Corinna said:
:lol: it really seems so, that they get together
is there still a real chance of qualifying for shanghai? would he do, if he would win vienna? :shrug:
There's always a chance but he has to start winning tournaments now. No good accepting losses to Nadal and Coria - he needs to start beating them.

If he can win Vienna, he still needs to do reasonably well at Madrid and/or Paris. If he doesn't win Vienna, he has to win either Madrid or Paris. He has to play his best tennis of the year now.

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·

Jimnik said:
There's always a chance but he has to start winning tournaments now. No good accepting losses to Nadal and Coria - he needs to start beating them.

If he can win Vienna, he still needs to do reasonably well at Madrid and/or Paris. If he doesn't win Vienna, he has to win either Madrid or Paris. He has to play his best tennis of the year now.
so he should listen to you and do it :)

221 - 226 of 226 Posts