Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else love this show as much as I do?

Betty, Mark, Willy, Henry, Amanda, Gio, Daniel, and now my favorite actress as Renee... great show :worship:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I love it too! :worship: And there was finally a new episode on tonight (since the writers' strike).:yippee: I will be watching it later :yeah:

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After tonight's episode, I think I love Gio more than Henry now. :sobbing:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I just finished watching the newest episode-and I agree :lol: Gio is looking like the better of the two. I think he would be very good for Betty-Henry doesn't have the backbone to tell whats-her-name off and Betty derserves better :angel:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
The show isn't even original, since it's all taken from a Colombian soap opera ;).
No, the premise is not original and when the show started last season they were very open about it. I think there are like 9 or more versions around the world :lol: Selma Hyack (sp) is the executive producer who brought it to the US and adapted the story for the US audience.

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
I like betty, but I still prefer the original one in spanish

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
This is my favourite show ever!! Seriously. I don't want to read any posts in this thread yet though since I haven't seen all of Series 2 yet. In Australia we've only had the first series and the second series isn't coming out any time soon so i've been watching them online. I would definitely have a major crush on Betty if she was real!!! :hearts: :D

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is my favourite show ever!! Seriously. I don't want to read any posts in this thread yet though since I haven't seen all of Series 2 yet. In Australia we've only had the first series and the second series isn't coming out any time soon so i've been watching them online. I would definitely have a major crush on Betty if she was real!!! :hearts: :D
No spoliers then. :hug: I didn;t start watching until the second season. I had heard about the show ehn it first came out but didn't watch it. Then last summer, they had a marathon of the first season. After one episode I was HOOKED. The second season has been so great though. :inlove:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Bowdown to Marc and Amanda :rocker2:

Can't stand the nice ones.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts