Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How has the top 4 looked so far? Outside of djokovic (who looks to be in blistering form), how is nadal/fed/murrays game atm?

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
I've only seen Murray all the way through, but he looked better towards the end of Brisbane 2 weeks ago. He's not firing on all cylinders yet.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Watch their matches/highlights?

·
Registered
14,624 Posts

·
Registered
17,637 Posts
Djokovic: looks good, but really only opens up after winning the 1st set.
Nadal: looking to be more offensive; making more UEs as a result (which isn't such a bad thing)
Federer: looks good, but I too early to say especially against rhythm-stealing players like Karlovic
Murray: looks good as well.

Of anyone, I'd say Nadal looks the weakest since he seems to be in the middle of slightly tweaking his game

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Djokovic: looks good, but really only opens up after winning the 1st set.
Nadal: looking to be more offensive; making more UEs as a result (which isn't such a bad thing)
Federer: looks good, but I too early to say especially against rhythm-stealing players like Karlovic
Murray: looks good as well.

Of anyone, I'd say Nadal looks the weakest since he seems to be in the middle of slightly tweaking his game
I don't think the Djokovic problem is present anymore.

·
Registered
59,065 Posts
little question djokovic looks the strongest and murray weakest, hard to say between other two

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
It's hard to tell, it's still first week so the opponents are sort of easy or at least miles away from the Top 4. But Nole goods the best so far.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Djokovic - Fireworks, glorious, dominant, magnificent, jinxed

Nadal - Steady, clinical, bullish, determined, possible injury, injury free, possible injury, injury free?

Federer - consistent, focused, relaxed, confident, Swiss

Murray - Lendl, meh, slamless

Reactions: dav abu

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
:lol:

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
Djokovic looks amazing. Nadal looks good. Federer looks good. Murray looks alright.

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
I think Murray looks better than allright and with Nadal is always an uphill journey. He gets better as the tournament progresses.

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
I think Murray looks better than allright and with Nadal is always an uphill journey. He gets better as the tournament progresses.
Lost a set to Harrison. Looked better next round. Just gets an alright for me.. I thought Nadal played well against Lacko.. The next round will be more telling of his progress and his potential to win .

·
Registered
169 Posts
I went to the Open on Thursday and watched Murray, he looked pretty good to me, but i think Djokovic will be hard to beat.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Djokivic will win AO.
Murray is still a loser, Nadal isn't old Nadal, Federer will make a final. He can beat Djokovic but willn't.
Even the best Nadal and Federer wouldn't be ahead of Nole in the rankings.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Murray's looking pretty good. Dominating Llodra who is not playing bad by any means.
Also, fit and in form Llodra and Harrison are a class above the qualifiers that Fedal faced, and an injured Mahut that Novak steamrolled. I think Fed also got a walkover.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts