Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
Sol Apollo said:
The actual name of this thread was going to be, The "Win a title already, doesn't matter where, just as long as it gives people something else to talk about other than those stupid Sharapova rumors" thread :p
I wouldnt be waiting a title, he has to start playing better than in the last few weeks, thats more important, then maybe results will come....I mean he cant even get to the final in a tourney where there's no Nadal or Fed or any top guy for that matter, so I think he still hasnt found his confidence. Lets hope he'll have some good results though.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
He must stay so focus until he wins his matches.
Don't think low ranking player won't beat you,they all desperately fight for pts even have more motivation than you Juan! :shrug:

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I think we need to go back to having low expectations for him, in order for him to start winning titles again.

For instance, I had honestly convinced myself that Venus was going to lose in the first or second round of Wimbledon this year, and look how that turned out. ;) Not quite reverse psychology this time, because you actually have to believe it. lol :p

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We all better love Cyril Saulnier for knocking Dominik out in the first round of Moscow...there go 105 points for Dominik. ;)

·
Registered
799 Posts
So which tournament is this thread exactly for? *blushes*

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Any tournament. :p

Also, with Davydenko losing today, he'll lose 245 points...since he won Moscow last year.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
This should be in the Madrid thread, but, you all better love Rogi also cos he hurt his foot and looks likely to pull out of Madrid, Basel, and maybe Paris too. :sobbing:

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Give him more time to rest up for winning his third YEC. :p

21 - 29 of 29 Posts