Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOWO I almost forgot to start this.
Thanks To my dears Noko and Stevens for remind me.
Guess we were all thinking about the Davis cup
Such a joy
Ok honeys.. Thailand open site...

http://www.thailandopen.net/2005/index.php

GO ROGER GO GO GO GO

NO DRAWS YET? I HAVE TO CHECK

GOOD LUCK TO OUR CHAMPION!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dO YOU THINK rOGER WILL PLAY TOMORROW?
OR he will let pohter suisse temas do it and he will be seeing the match
Any info in your country Stevens?
Did you go at the DC ??
If you told it,.. sorry... I did not read it! Im working hard on next bday project!
heeee
silvy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,580 Posts
Thanks for the draw Silvy.

Wow, Andy Murray is going to play Bastl in the first round, talk about drama. :p

Anyway, go Roger. Do your thing. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,684 Posts
fightclubber said:
dO YOU THINK rOGER WILL PLAY TOMORROW?
OR he will let pohter suisse temas do it and he will be seeing the match
Any info in your country Stevens?
Did you go at the DC ??
If you told it,.. sorry... I did not read it! Im working hard on next bday project!
heeee
silvy
I know you are working hard for this awesome project already! :worship:

Well, Nathy said that he would likely to watch the matches tomorrow and fly after the last rubber is completed. That means he will be in Bangkok no earlier than Monday morning or around noon.

No, I didn't go to the DC matches,,, but I watched the matches live and cheered for the team!! I was also wearing this Swiss flag t-shirt for the whole weekend!! Ha--!! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stevens Point said:
I know you are working hard for this awesome project already! :worship:

Well, Nathy said that he would likely to watch the matches tomorrow and fly after the last rubber is completed. That means he will be in Bangkok no earlier than Monday morning or around noon.

No, I didn't go to the DC matches,,, but I watched the matches live and cheered for the team!! I was also wearing this Swiss flag t-shirt for the whole weekend!! Ha--!! :D :D
haaa haaaa
Well I had my go roger go cap I did myself. I got one from Roger site contest but is my first and only read federer thing I have so I did not use it.. Im afraid to reuin it.
Shame on me I do not have the argentine one...:rolleyes: . well but I saw the matches.
So bad you could not go Stevens. But Im sure you `ll see him soon. wait for me.. one day before Roger retires Ill go to switzerland and well go together with my bunch of friends and yours, and Nat, Ste, doris, ! etc etc

Ok now focus on the Thailnad open.. maybe doubles with Yves???
What do you think?
silvy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,684 Posts
fightclubber said:
haaa haaaa
Well I had my go roger go cap I did myself. I got one from Roger site contest but is my first and only read federer thing I have so I did not use it.. Im afraid to reuin it.
Shame on me I do not have the argentine one...:rolleyes: . well but I saw the matches.
So bad you could not go Stevens. But Im sure you `ll see him soon. wait for me.. one day before Roger retires Ill go to switzerland and well go together with my bunch of friends and yours, and Nat, Ste, doris, ! etc etc

Ok now focus on the Thailnad open.. maybe doubles with Yves???
What do you think?
silvy
Sounds nice, sure we go together!! :) :)

It seems that Roger has only entered in the singles competition. Yves is also there with an American.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,023 Posts
GOOD LUCK ROGER!!!! :bounce:
 
  • Like
Reactions: oneandonlyhsn

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Good luck Rogi, defend your title! :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
:worship: Silvy, thank you very much for starting this thread! :worship:

Yes, you are very busy, but I believe this lucky charm will work well for Rogi! :hug:


Good Luck Rogi!
Stay healthy, relax. Enjoy this tournament and Asia :D , grab the title again!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,554 Posts
Yes, yes~~Thank you, Silvy. :hug:
I was wondering this morning if you would start this thread.
Originally posted by LCeh
go Roger. Do your thing.
Oh yes, do that~~~it will be enough. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,934 Posts
It would be great if Roger could keep this title and make his streak go from grass to hard to clay to indoors. If Roger wins Bangkok he gets 35 champ points (keeps his entry points) but if he wins Basel also then the difference between Basel and Bangkok would be gain which would be 15 points (75 points gained for entry) understand? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,170 Posts
SUKTUEN said:
then he win the TMS in Shanghai he will more 150 point!~
150 race points yes. But he won't get any extra ENTRY points there as he is defending them.

However if he wins Bangkok and Basel he will gain an extra 75 ENTRY points since Basel is in a superior level to Bangkok in terms of points and since for the entry ranking the five best optionals are counted, Basel with more points replaces one of his lower tier optional wins awarding him the extra points.

The draw in Bangkok looks ok, but as usual I will take nothing for granted. Muller could be a dangerous QF opponent, Haas looms in Roger's half (they could meet in the semis) and of course is a dangerous indoor player. Even if he meets Hewitt in the final it could be tricky seeing as Hewitt really has improved and I don't think he is as frightened of Roger as he has been last year. If they meet Roger needs to reassert himself and have a really convincing win over him to keep him in check.

But because it was Silvy who started the cheering thread again we just KNOW he will do well there :hug: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
RonE said:
150 race points yes. But he won't get any extra ENTRY points there as he is defending them.

However if he wins Bangkok and Basel he will gain an extra 75 ENTRY points since Basel is in a superior level to Bangkok in terms of points and since for the entry ranking the five best optionals are counted, Basel with more points replaces one of his lower tier optional wins awarding him the extra points.
Hi Ron. :wavey: If you have a chance, could you explain in a PM or send me a link to the "Idiot's Guide to the ATP Point System"? Entry vs. Ranking points??? Three years of law school and more years of practice and you'd think I'd be able to understand this ... might help if I read the rules. :rolleyes:

Thanks for starting this thread, Silvy. :smooch: Like Ron said, that's a good sign for Roger. :worship:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,170 Posts
sierra91 said:
Hi Ron. :wavey: If you have a chance, could you explain in a PM or send me a link to the "Idiot's Guide to the ATP Point System"? Entry vs. Ranking points??? Three years of law school and more years of practice and you'd think I'd be able to understand this ... might help if I read the rules. :rolleyes:

Thanks for starting this thread, Silvy. :smooch: Like Ron said, that's a good sign for Roger. :worship:
Check your PM :)
 
1 - 20 of 486 Posts
Top