Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49975 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it is not like the old one, but I just felt like starting another one here :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Finally :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nobody here????

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This forum is so dead, the Atp section on the WTA world was so much more lively :eek:

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Lleyton Hewitt withdraws from Mercedes-Benz Cup
July 19, 2002
LOS ANGELES -- Wimbledon and U.S. Open champion Lleyton Hewitt, and Australian Open winner Thomas Johansson withdrew Friday from next week's Mercedes-Benz Cup.

Australian Hewitt, ranked No. 1 in the world, has a form of viral gastroenteritis. Seven-ranked Swede Johansson has a knee injury.

"Hopefully, it will just be a matter of days before Lleyton is ready to resume training and be back on tour," said his agent, Tom Ross.

German Tommy Haas is seeded first and defending champion Andre Agassi second in the tournament which begins Monday at the Los Angeles Tennis Center on the UCLA campus.

:sad:

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Scotty!!!!!!!!:p Wooooooo!!! Ello mate itz cilla! So we are now Lleyton's Chick and go lleyt lol!!!!!!!! :p

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Anybody here?
See now that I've arrived you've all gone! Do I smell or something?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Jesus, Cilla/LC how did you make 236 posts already?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I am in awe
People, help me how do you get different fonts for your signiature?

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey guys can I join you?
wel for today, tomorrow I'm leaving for 3 weeks (vacation in Germany)
But I'll be back!

I like Lleyton and Kim a lot, they're sooooooo cute!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Am dying without of knowledge how do use different fonts on signiature:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
LOL, Angele will love you, Cilla! :p

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
I have a pretty high opinion of myself in this thread at the moment ;) I am ready to bask in my praise from The Queen Goober :p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Well, as the QG doesn't seem to be here at the moment (she must be working--pfff! :p) I'll take over for the moment.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Thanks Cilla! Ahhhh, that's so sweet! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

So how'd I do? :p

1 - 20 of 49975 Posts