Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 17701 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Continuing this convo from the other thread.

I think the longest I stayed up was until about 2 or 3 am when ESPN decided to show Lleyton's night game live. :rolleyes:

I'm ready for the slams that keep getting closer and closer to home. lol I just noticed that it goes Australia 19 hrs difference, France 9 hrs, England 8 hrs, and then NY 3 hrs. heh little things amuse me.

·
27,371 Posts
Haven't seen Marly around in a while :confused: :( I'm sure she'll turn up soon though :)

You know what's sad? I've gotten so used to calling Serena Pred Deux that now, any 2 becomes Deux and never two lol... like when I read this thread title, I read the whole thing ending with Part Deux lol

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Somebody interested in a little quizz?
Everybody knows Kim and lleyton's superstitions...
Where did they have their dinners @ aussie Open??
A- Italian restaurant
B- Belgian Beer Cafe
C- Sushi Bar in their hotel

·
27,371 Posts
I'm not sure what the time difference with England and Paris is for me... all I know is that RG and Wimbledon matches are on live here generally from 7 or 8 a.m to 3 or 4 p.m which absolutely sucks since I'm at school for all those matches :mad: The only slam where I can actually watch some live tennis at a decent hour is the US Open, where I can watch a bit when I get home from school and then the night matches...

I'm not sure what's the latest I've stayed up for a match :confused: I've gotten up in the middle of the night tons of times but as far as stayed up, I'm not sure... Maybe Lleyton vs. Andy at the USO 2001

·
27,371 Posts
Elke said:
Somebody interested in a little quizz?
Everybody knows Kim and lleyton's superstitions...
Where did they have their dinners @ aussie Open??
A- Italian restaurant
B- Belgian Beer Cafe
C- Sushi Bar in their hotel
No idea... I'm gonna guess the Italian Restaurant :confused:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
hell you know what I think, anyone can be a rapper. I mean if Nelly can have a whole song about shoes then I can have a whole song about sexy t-shirts damnit!! :p

Angele if your on the east coast of Canada, then just subtract 3 hrs from all my times. :D

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
lmao we all said different :eek: :p

Well I love the GS's usually coz they're all around watchable times :D It's only the AO that's dodgy :eek: Kim's match started at about just after 3am this morning :eek:

·
Registered
741 Posts
:bounce: How cool am I? Just a guess, actually. The Belgian thing was too obvious, the Italian restaurant was the FO, so... Actually I do read the Belgian newspapers online, but I hadn't in a couple of days

:bounce: I want a prize :bounce:

1 - 20 of 17701 Posts