·
Registered
10,453 Posts
1sun said:
sigma=hot and good to have a chat with
choupi=inteligent, hot and so nice
adee=cool guy, good taste in women
federer_express= funny lil guy
BG= is it possible for someone to be as nice as him?
its.like.that= smart dude
oneandonly= my future wife
blowe=very nice guy
princesa= turns me on!
joeb= typical geezer.great guy
chloe=has a good heart
croat123= the guy who helped solve my tennis addiction.

many many more. cant think of all of them now. will post more later
Fully agree with you except for the hot part. You'd know better.

Princesa = great taste in a lot of things specially actresses.
chloe = has a good heart, great sense of humor and she's not just a pretty face. She's got brains too.

And like you will post more later.

Reactions: Chloe le Bopper

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
PaulieM said:
R. Federer-- is really nice and thoughtful and i want to marry him
adeegee-- is a whiner but i love him i guess :kiss:
:eek: What is happening here Paulie?

PaulieM said:
mandoura-- is such a sweetie
You are such a sweetie yourself Paulie. Thank you for remembering me. :kiss:

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
mandoura said:
:eek: What is happening here Paulie?

You are such a sweetie yourself Paulie. Thank you for remembering me. :kiss:
:lol: it's a long story, short version= should that happen to be the real r.federer i'd like to marry him ;). as for adam, he whines too much about roger but i still love him. :shrug:

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
PaulieM said:
:lol: it's a long story, short version= should that happen to be the real r.federer i'd like to marry him ;). as for adam, he whines too much about roger but i still love him. :shrug:
Ok I get it. And yes, he does whine a lot about our beloved. I lend him a deaf ear because some day he will see the light :lol:. Besides, I simply adore Nadal.:D

·
RAVE ON
18,879 Posts
its.like.that said:
there is no love in here, what sort of cheap imitation thread is this? :lol:
its.not.like.that is just pissed that you might draw people looking for an alternative lifestyle away from his consulting thread.
I have been drinking tomato juice and watching old Karlovic tapes for a month now, but my backhand has not improved. However I must say that the skunk smell I have had for ages has finally started to fade.
Be that as it may, if you think you are going to flatter GWH with flattery, he will just leave you bloweing in the wind.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
buddyholly said:
its.not.like.that is just pissed that you might draw people looking for an alternative lifestyle away from his consulting thread.
I have been drinking tomato juice and watching old Karlovic tapes for a month now, but my backhand has not improved. However I must say that the skunk smell I have had for ages has finally started to fade.
Be that as it may, if you think you are going to flatter GWH with flattery, he will just leave you bloweing in the wind.
I really was just kidding with the GWHitler thing, if he sees that, I hope he understands, I really wasn't trying to suck up or anything, actually if there was some sort of valleygirl italics i could've put on the comment, i would have.
Anyway, it sounds like maybe said poster doesn't take kindly to a lot of people, and if he ultimately dislikes me, what the hell would i care for...

but in the end it was a joke, really, nothing to be taken seriously.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts