Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rankings Master
16,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to be said. There is nothing more horrific than those squares of crazy fans grimacing in all manners and placed on repeat. Most don't even have a connection to the match being played. You could see one with someone waving the Serbian flag during Shapo vs PCB. Who thought of that?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
it is freaking me out.. very creepy!

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
Agree. I made a thread about the virtual fan experience. I find that grid ridiculous. Where are they getting those feeds from? Real fans at home doing selfies? It looks so generic and stupid, and they're all roughly the same age and making roughly the same kind of facial expressions ...
What a bush league effect!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
A bunch of weirdos making all type of faces and expressions in the screen, putting them all together to create a hot mess that nobody wants to see.

·
24,076 Posts
To tell the truth they are rarely featured to say they're creepy. You would think they would feature your face on TV finally, but then it really is just there for the players. I also agree they should probably vary the crowd from time to time. That being said it is funny because you can say it could be a parody of sport in the future hehe.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Brutal stuff but whatever the Murican media dream up doesn't surprise you, like the aging rock tunes they use to blare out. I just switch over immediately the umpire says 'Game...'

·
Registered
914 Posts
Whenever I see that it reminds me of a verse from the Beatle’s Eleanor Rigby:
All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts