Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Anyone agree? Three of them just made the quarters at the same tourney in Stuttgart. These players are taking names and asking no questions. And Moya is doing his thing.

Has Nadal made them up the ante?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think that Nadal's performance at Wimbledon last year inspired a lot of the Armada to try harder on grass, but apart from that, I think the Spanish guys have been having pretty consistent success (with the odd failure) for a while now, especially on clay. It's not unusual to see many spaniards in the quarters of a clay tournament IMO, but it's always great to see them doing well.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
It's actually Four of them...
Nadal, Ferrero, Verdasco, and Lopez, 3 lefties :angel:

·
Registered
454 Posts
The Spaniards have always been around before Nadal, lead by guys like Ferrero, Moya, Costa, and Corretja. As for the four in Stuttgart, well, one of them is guaranteed to lose tomorrow so we can't have a Spanish semifinal fiesta.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
An unfortunate combination of posts by scoobsuk and Canada's biggest Ljubo fan.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
the spanish have always been around.

Having One top player is nothing new.

·
Banned
141 Posts
What armada?
Apart from Nadal they all suck.
And Moya, if he goes to the history museum there, they might mistake him for a fossile and not let him out.

·
Your visions will happen
47,128 Posts
What armada?
Apart from Nadal they all suck.
And Moya, if he goes to the history museum there, they might mistake him for a fossile and not let him out.
PRICELESS :worship:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Well they're awesome, so you'd expect them to be in the quarters! And yes I agree with the post on the first page, they are all gorgeous hehe. But sorry Feliciano, you're going down tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Well they're awesome, so you'd expect them to be in the quarters! And yes I agree with the post on the first page, they are all gorgeous hehe. But sorry Feliciano, you're going down tomorrow!!!
Agreed :angel:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts