Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get up, a-get on up! He got the first break midway through the second set, and accelerated away from there.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Re: The Sex Machine rallies into the San Jose final, def. Ginepri 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-1

Great job. Too bad there wasn't a livestream available.

Well done, Sexy - and thanks for the cash! :hatoff:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Re: The Sex Machine rallies into the San Jose final, def. Ginepri 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-1

Ginepri :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,071 Posts

I hope Sexy will not choke tomorrow against Roddick -assuming he is in the final- like in their last match.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

the usual Ginepri - strong tournament only two blow in late in the week when he has a real chance to break out

keep fighting, Bob:drink:

·
Registered
35,682 Posts

:woohoo:

Roddick will have to witness the worm tommorow :banana:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

Great defense from Stepanek. And his constant variation (a lot of slice bh, then a couple of top spin bh) proofed to be succesfull.
He won the match thanks to a netcord ball after being in the defense once again.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Great defense from Stepanek. And his constant variation (a lot of slice bh, then a couple of top spin bh) proofed succesfull.
You actually saw the match? Where?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
excellent match, exciting fast court tennis. And Stepanek did his Worm again after handshake. I hope Sexy can take the title tomorrow. Eurosport really should show more mens tennis instead of zillion WTA matches .

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

Why would I complain about the crappy onscreen score if I didn't?
Yes, I watched it on ES 2.

Stepanek doing "The Worm".

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts

Eurosport2 is covering SAP.

·
Registered
259 Posts

Great fight, Radek. Got a bit tense in the tie-break, making one DF and losing 4-1 lead but after breaking Ginepri for the first time in set 2 he didn't look back. Ginepri had several BP's but converted none. Stepanek was amazing on first serve.

Eurosport 2

·
Registered
56,000 Posts

I red in a TV Programme Magazine that Eurosport 2( that I don't have ) is showing San Jose.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Why would I complain about the crappy onscreen score if I didn't?
Yes, I watched it on ES 2.
Okay, I got you wrong. Thought you were watching a livestream.
Well... so I guess I'll have to get ES 2.

Thanks for the Worm Pic!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nice job steps.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Great result Radek! Well, apart from the 1st set which he lost despite winning 5 more points...

Hopefully he will improve his record in finals tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts