Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who are hooked on Marat's Safin get in here and register as a proud Safinaholics so we have a record of all the Safin fan's on the Board!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Euhm first of all *slap* Safinaholic is my title on wtaworld :p:p

And second..since this is obviously in honour of moi, i think i should be president of this elite club *cough* ;)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey angelica :wavey:

Um...yes, I stole your title. But it is such a good one :p

Anwayz we need more Marat fans in here

·
Registered
424 Posts
hmm.. I just now found this thread! I definitely need to be vice president of this club! Mmmmmm Marat.....:drool:

do you girls go to maratsafin.com?? I'll be seeing Marat in Indy on Wed! yaaay! :bounce:

and I will be cheering loudly for him! :D

and doing a lot of :drool: of course!!

Oh, I just got back from Cincy too and took a bunch of pics of him! I'll post the link to my album later on for yas! And of course I'll take more in Indy!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
:wavey: AtpGirl! Welcome! I was wondering when you'd make your way here.;) I've read your posts in GM and i think you're hilarious!:D

Have fun in Indy and make sure to take lots and lots of pics! :drool: Will you be there for the whole tournament or just on Wed?

p.s. yes, i go to maratsafin. com. I love that website!:angel:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I love maratsafin.com :D

I'm going to see Marat at the US Open (or at least I hope I get to see him there :hearts: )

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi Jessi! Yeah, it took me long enough to find this thread! lol! I'm Safina on WTA world, although I only really post in the Big Brother Thread! I will stay in Indy as long as Marat is in the tournament! :D

So let's all hope he makes it to the final and wins!!

Oh, btw, here is a link to my pics from Cincy.. they turned out ok... but when I zoom on my digital, they get a bit blurry.. but I can't help but zoom when I'm taking pics of Marat.. :drool:

My Cincy Pics

·
Registered
61 Posts
count me in:bounce: I love Marat!!!! :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: He's the most exciting player to watch and the most handsome guy i've ever seen.:)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
AtpGirl, are you Christine from MaratSafin.com's Forum?

You guys have the same Cincy pics! :p

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
:sad: :sad: looks like i can't enter this forum anymore even though i *like* Marat for his games ...sob..sob..

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
haha.. of course you didn't! I was just being silly:D

anyway, its really great to have you here. :bounce:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts