Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
The challenger in Sassuolo starts tomorrow, Ruben will meet a qualifier in the first round. Vamos! :bigclap:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
No, he's not. He was supposed to play Reggio Emili challenger next week, but he withdrew. It's second or third challenger in a row, so I think he's injured.

·
Registered
332 Posts
No, he's not. He was supposed to play Reggio Emili challenger next week, but he withdrew. It's second or third challenger in a row, so I think he's injured.
Tulipe! thanks a lot! i see thera are somone here!
where have you got that information? can you let me know? Thanks again! I thought this thread was dead but not! :wavey:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I was just browsing the challengers threads and looking for the entry lists. So I found Rubén in the Reggio Emilia tournament's list, but then someone posted he's out.

I also thought this thread was dead. Now we're at least two to keep it alive! :bounce: And maybe some other fans will come back when Rubén comes back to play...

·
Registered
332 Posts
I was just browsing the challengers threads and looking for the entry lists. So I found Rubén in the Reggio Emilia tournament's list, but then someone posted he's out.

I also thought this thread was dead. Now we're at least two to keep it alive! :bounce: And maybe some other fans will come back when Rubén comes back to play...
I hope so tulipe! and i hope Rubén comes back soon!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Yes, GO!!! We're heading the right direction in making this thread hot again! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
It seems Ruben is finally back. He's made it to the Kitzbühel main draw without qualies and plays against Jan Hernych in the first round.

·
Registered
332 Posts
It seems Ruben is finally back. He's made it to the Kitzbühel main draw without qualies and plays against Jan Hernych in the first round.
A very good nmew Tulipe.
ia m really very happy, I am looking forward to seeing Rubén playing again in an important tournament.

huges sweetie!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
He lost 5:7, 5:7 to Hernych. It was close. I think it was the question of serve...nine double faults. He'd need a better one to hold up the crucial moments like 5:6.

Actually let's hope enjoyed curling yesterday :)

(Pic's from the ATP website.)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Friday, July 18, 2008 - Kitzbuhel

Doubles - Quarterfinals
J Cerretani (USA) / V Hanescu (ROU) vs R Ramirez Hidalgo (ESP) / S Roitman (ARG)

VAMOS RUBEN !!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Friday, July 18, 2008 - Kitzbuhel

Doubles - Quarterfinals
J Cerretani (USA) / V Hanescu (ROU) vs R Ramirez Hidalgo (ESP) / S Roitman (ARG)

VAMOS RUBEN !!!!!
Do you know if there is any web site to watch tv online?

In my tv they are broadcaasting UMAG. I can not see kitzbuhel. :sad:

If you find out something please let me know.

What time is the maych btw, do you know it?

Thanks girls!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
The match is scheduled to Grandstand and will not begin before 6 p.m. There is a note "to be arranged" though, so it may be moved to another court.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Saw that pic on the ATP website...thanks for the high resolution Forza!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Next week:

Timisoara, Romania (Challenger, €30,000)

First round singles:

Jiri Kosler CZE [WC] vs. Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo ESP [3]

First round doubles:

Muñoz de la Nava & Ramirez Hidalgo [ESP, 1] vs. Aranguren & Junqueira [ARG]

41 - 60 of 115 Posts