Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
Re: Where is the Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo Cheering Thread?

I agree :yeah: I will post some pics I took this year in Amersfoort :)

I like Ruben :D

p.s. I edited the title ;)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Thank you for this article Emilie. I love such stuff!No dirty gossips-just some news from outside players protennis life...Besides, it's high time for Rubio to have his own thread. Good tennis&football player in one:
"Number five, he's good!" remarked Rodriguez, watching Ramirez Hidalgo play. The Blake-beater took the spotlight several times with mid-air kicks and fast breaks to the goal.
:yeah:

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
Amersfoort 2006 :)

This guy needs to think about getting sleeveless shirts :lol: He always makes me laugh with his one sleeve tucked away :lol:

Attachments

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
About time somebody made a thread devoted to Ruben. He's awesome!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the pics!! :) They are great! :worship:

Why does he always have one sleeve tucked away? :confused:

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
Emilie85 said:
Thanks for the pics!! :) They are great! :worship:

Why does he always have one sleeve tucked away? :confused:
:lol: I have NO idea :lol: It looks funny though :lol:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I only know Diadora had once shirts made with irregular sleeves..as I was told it was meant to make serving easier...but when I look at Ruben I think he does it more to make himself more distinctive..some kind of a "trade mark"..It's just an idea, but if it's so then I think I like it ;)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm late! :eek: but i just noticed this thread :rolleyes:
I really like Ruben and i'm happy to finally find something about him, i just hope it's not to late :lol:
I have tons of pics of him from RG and Gstaad and finally i could have a pic with him... He had lost his double match but he was still lovely with me, he even told me some words in french :) (maybe he speaks french? i started in english so i don't know...)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hi Eléa!And you certainly are not too late!This thread wasn't very lively, but maybe it'll change..we need more good performances by Rubio&more mtfrs to comment on that!The more-the merrier...;)
I just love him playing doublesI had the chance to watch him with Vassallo Arguello vs Marcos Daniel/Garcia-Lopez this year..It was brilliant, had such a great time!Maybe you could post some of the pix /or put a link to it?
PS:I can't stop wondering what were those french words he told you..Hmm :angel:
Btw: He defeated Victor Ionita today 6-4 6-4 in Bucharest...Well done and good luck for the next match!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Of course i will post my pics but i have troubles with my web hoster so you will have to wait a little bit :eek: About the words in french it was only like : "hello", "is the pic ok?", "do you want to take the pic again?" "thank you" and "good bye" :lol: But it was sweet :angel:

Congrats to Ruben for his victory today :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I can wait for goodies even a long time ;)..though of course I hope you'll sort out those host problems soon!
Too bad he and VasArg lost their dubs, but had tough opponents so it wasn't that unexpected..Tomorrow he faces Petit Rochus.Should defeat him, especially as Chrissy is not in best shape now. Vamos RRH!
Btw: Ruben's words were not only sweet, but also very polite. Good manners rulez! :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Oh brilliant. I pick RRH to become at least a top 30 player some time in the future.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Juanqui Lover said:
Oh brilliant. I pick RRH to become at least a top 30 player some time in the future.
Hope you are a good prophet! :D He's got what it takes to reach top 30 anytime soon..
:wavey:
Btw:Tomorrow he faces Melzer, can be an interesting match...
Vamos RRH

1 - 20 of 115 Posts