Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else reading this book, or have read it ??

I just bought it today. I am looking forward to reading it!

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay, i have only read the intro (which is long) and the first few chapters on his childhood!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I got the book a few months ago. I only read up to half. :lol:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I rec'd a copy from Santa!!!

A Good read....lots of little tid bits from his childhood but most things we fans knew already.
I am up to chapter 14 "Red Dawn in China"

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
i live in geneva,can anyone tell me where can buy it but not through the internet???/

thanks

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, the author uses some words which i didnt even know :unsure:

but most of it is fine Suke, you will understand it ! you can post here if you don't know too!! :hug:

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I rec'd a copy from Santa!!!

A Good read....lots of little tid bits from his childhood but most things we fans knew already.
I am up to chapter 14 "Red Dawn in China"
Yes, I didn't realise Roger was like he was as a child !!! :eek:

And I didn't know he and Marco were good friends when they were younger ! There is a lot I didn't know about Roger until I started reading it ! I think I am on Chapter 4 or 5

·
Registered
27,406 Posts
UdaciRoger thankyou so much for your words, hope I can understand it, it looks like a great book of Roger~:D:worship:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yes, I didn't realise Roger was like he was as a child !!! :eek:

And I didn't know he and Marco were good friends when they were younger ! There is a lot I didn't know about Roger until I started reading it ! I think I am on Chapter 4 or 5

Yes...Roger & Marco have been mates for a long time. If you saw *Replay* he even talks about their days as junior players.

suktuen...its a pretty easy read. you shouldn't have any trouble. :)

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
i live in geneva,can anyone tell me where can buy it but not through the internet???/

thanks
It should be no problem to order it at your local book shop :) They can deliver you books even if they aren't published in your country.

I read the German issue of the book and really liked it :) You can notice that the author has followed Rogers career for many years and he has a very professional way to write.
I like it that you get to know more about Roger off the court without hurting his private life.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
It should be no problem to order it at your local book shop :) They can deliver you books even if they aren't published in your country.

I read the German issue of the book and really liked it :) You can notice that the author has followed Rogers career for many years and he has a very professional way to write.
I like it that you get to know more about Roger off the court without hurting his private life.
thanks a lot:wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts