Good luck Roger :yeah:

keep going your winning streak on hard courts :worship:

Good luck vs Srichaphan

:bounce: :bounce: :bigclap: :D

·
Banned
372 Posts
jade24 said:
hello guys..i just joined this site...i dont know how to watch the games live..can anyone help?
follow this simple steps

-go to your nearest best buy
-get a TV
-subscribe to some cable operator whose got sports channels (espn, ttc, etc)
-connect your tv
-turn it on and enjoy tennis

;)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
After he breaks Sampras's record (14 Grand Slams) and Agassi's (18 Masters Shields) and win a Grand Slam one might complain that it's a domination. Till then, let him play his best and defeat the rest ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
mark_s said:
How can you guys support someone who is so dominate in the game? Isn't it very boring nearly always knowing outcome?
No it isn't boring. Quite the contrary. He is really outstanding . . . and watching him play is beautiful. Really is great to see how strong the mind can be - he's down a set and still not doing it in the second and you watch him raise his game, change his game and win. And when he faces Nadal, how challenged he is by it and how badly he wants it . . .

Roger has done for tennis what Tiger has done for golf - he has made players (who can) play better. He has shown what happens when you don't change your game or tactics (roddick) . . .

nothing boring about near perfection, grace, and the most gorgeous backhand ever . . . (now if he would just work on some of his postmatch comments that make him sound like an arrogant swiss fool, he'd be set)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
boliviana said:
(now if he would just work on some of his postmatch comments that make him sound like an arrogant swiss fool, he'd be set)
Exactly the reason I can't stand him :mad:
C'mon Andy, maybe Fed will retire in shock, he's probably never even heard of murray before ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts