3441 - 3460 of 3460 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Happy 38th birthday, Roger!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
happy birthday to the man the myth the legend, lets get ready to go in Cincy!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hi all! Just thought I'd stick my head in here in case the transfer goes wrong and I lose my password again :) I've been horribly busy recently, and haven't had the time to log in here. Hoping you're all okay, and I'll see you sometime.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Late for one but just in time for another.... Merry Christmas, happy holidays and happy new year, Fed Forumers! :giggle: ✨ ?

Happy 38th birthday, Roger!! ? ? ?
Sigh... this is the future of MTF: old posts with either the word "banana" written in them. :rolleyes: or this thing --> ? <-- a poor substitute for our old joyfully dancing banana smiley. :confused:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Australia beckons, lets hope for a great year for tennis all round!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
What took you so long, Kat? I thought you were only going until the end of 2019 ...

Yep, it's me back again, finally. Logged into Firefox (which I shouldn't be doing as I'm supposed to keep that for work) and finally worked out what my password was. Do NOT like this new site and software :(

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
What took you so long, Kat? I thought you were only going until the end of 2019 ...

Yep, it's me back again, finally. Logged into Firefox (which I shouldn't be doing as I'm supposed to keep that for work) and finally worked out what my password was. Do NOT like this new site and software :(
Good to see you back; glad you are able to get on the forum (I agree it's quite uninspiring and off-putting).

Well it hasn't been that long, only 2 weeks into January! :p I was playing in a forum game (BSG) so I didn't want to do a name-change in the middle of the game. :LOL: Then I had to wait a week for Site Admin Steve to see and tend to my name-change request.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Great to have Roger back on court with Kyrgios in the rally for relief, great fun from all involved!

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Don't mind me... I'm conducting an experiment.

. .. ..
. .. . ..

.. ...
... ..

.. .. ..

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Just think, (just about still) 3 years ago today ...

Somehow I don't think there's going to be a repeat this year, whatever the AO poster may say!

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Don't mind me... I'm conducting an experiment.

. .. ..
. .. . ..

.. ...
... ..

.. .. ..
Ok, these haven't disappeared yet... but they don't show up properly alongside text
they get raised so it doesn't line up with the text.
Kind of annoying, but maybe still better than the smileys we've been given.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
So, is this the way Roger Federer's career comes to an end, not with a bang, but with a whimper, courtesy of the £$%£"$%"^ coronavirus? Does anyone really think he'll still be challenging for slams next year? :(

Stay safe, all of you. I may not be around on here much in the next while.

·
Registered
719 Posts
The most creative player of all time - often showcasing his insane fantasy in the most intense, ridiculous and important situations. Here are 25 insane inventions the Maestro pulled out of his hat! HOLY GOAT!

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
So, is this the way Roger Federer's career comes to an end, not with a bang, but with a whimper, courtesy of the £$%£"$%"^ coronavirus? Does anyone really think he'll still be challenging for slams next year? :(

Stay safe, all of you. I may not be around on here much in the next while.
Hopefully not.

Take care mate

3441 - 3460 of 3460 Posts