Mens Tennis Forums banner

3421 - 3440 of 3460 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Happy New Year, FedForum! If you've been wondering where I've been, this laptop has been refusing to connect to the Internet, and it's the only one that's got my password saved on it! I have been around, just not posting.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Happy New Year, FedForum! If you've been wondering where I've been, this laptop has been refusing to connect to the Internet, and it's the only one that's got my password saved on it! I have been around, just not posting.
Hi Alypen. Nice to have you back. I will be stuffed if I lost this phone as it has my password as well. :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
good to have you back, alypen. :wavey:

soooo.... who wants to start the Australian Open thread? :lol:

swissmaestro92 started last year's winning thread. ;)

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
^^^ I’m regretting not flying over to Perth right now. :sad:

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Hey Fed Forumers!!

I am going to be on vacation from January 11-18 -- so I will not be around here for the first week of AO. Anyone who wants, go ahead and make the match thread, post pics, cheer for Roger, etc. in here! :cheerleader:

I'll be in Cuba, so it's unlikely I'll have much internet access. I'm not sure how much TV access we'll have or what channels. Hopefully I'll be seeing Fed matches when I get back. ;)

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Hey Fed Forumers!!

I am going to be on vacation from January 11-18 -- so I will not be around here for the first week of AO. Anyone who wants, go ahead and make the match thread, post pics, cheer for Roger, etc. in here! :cheerleader:

I'll be in Cuba, so it's unlikely I'll have much internet access. I'm not sure how much TV access we'll have or what channels. Hopefully I'll be seeing Fed matches when I get back. ;)
Good to hear you're taking a vacation, Fed posting can take quite a toll. :lol:

All kidding aside, do enjoy your vacation and thanks for all the Fed updates. We'll hopefully do you justice and I'm sure that for the AO there will be a refreshing buzz and liveliness around here. :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Hey all, I'm back! :wavey: Thanks for the warm wishes. :) And thanks to @GMMT for all the pics and posts here. :hug:

I have been totally cut off from everything since last Friday. In Cuba, there were only 7 or 8 channels on TV -- there were a couple of quick reports on the AO but not results summaries (and certainly no coverage). There are ways to get internet but it wasn't a priority for me so I didn't pursue it. So no email, very little news, no social media -- I've been in a bubble. :lol: It was so strange knowing this tournament was happening and I had no idea what was going on.

Spent some time today trying to catch up a little bit, but I also needed to take a few naps. The flight this morning was at 7 am, which meant getting up at 4 am to get to the airport by 5.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Hey all, I'm back! :wavey: Thanks for the warm wishes. :) And thanks to @GMMT for all the pics and posts here. :hug:

I have been totally cut off from everything since last Friday. In Cuba, there were only 7 or 8 channels on TV -- there were a couple of quick reports on the AO but not results summaries (and certainly no coverage). There are ways to get internet but it wasn't a priority for me so I didn't pursue it. So no email, very little news, no social media -- I've been in a bubble. :lol: It was so strange knowing this tournament was happening and I had no idea what was going on.

Spent some time today trying to catch up a little bit, but I also needed to take a few naps. The flight this morning was at 7 am, which meant getting up at 4 am to get to the airport by 5.
Good to see ya back! :hug: Just in time for a potential classic in Fed-TsiTsi :boxing: Hope you enjoyed your vacation, it's good to take a clean break sometimes, just ask Fed. I tried to fill in the shoes while you were gone, let me say it's no easy task :lol:

·
Registered
10,402 Posts
This. Roger has to deliver in Wimbledon :)

I think when it's all said and done Rafa have about 16-18 Slams and Roger 20. 2x Wimbledon and 1+AO/US Open :cheerleader:
Astonishing call.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Not permanent, but I think till the end of the year for sure. It's quite an accomplishment (for Roger & for Clay Death :lol: ) and it took seven years from the time I made the statement to the 100 titles being achieved, so I have to pay the proper amount of respect.

And sure everyone can still call me Kat. :)

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Go Regor!! :cheerleader:
(Uniqlo designers are weird :lol:)

3421 - 3440 of 3460 Posts