Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Safin is out of the US Open, but will make his 2nd try of a comeback at Shanghai.

Hope all goes well :angel:

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
:woohoo:Well according to Ruth on tgfr.com the offical news is that Marat is not having wrist surgery and that he will be playing Shanghai, and the unofficial news is that according to sina.com.hk Marat will be arriving in Shanghai on Wednesday 17th September.:woohoo:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Go Marat! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Marat quit Shanghai Open :(:(:(
It's just reported. The Organizers are trying to invite someone instead of Safin to play here.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: Re: The Return of the OAF???

kiro said:
Marat quit Shanghai Open :(:(:(
It's just reported. The Organizers are trying to invite someone instead of Safin to play here.
hi, could you give us a source for this information and possibly post the article (if there is one). Several Safin fans on my site are dying to know if this news is true.. thanks.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The Return of the OAF???

AtPGiRL said:
hi, could you give us a source for this information and possibly post the article (if there is one). Several Safin fans on my site are dying to know if this news is true.. thanks.
I read this from
http://sports.sina.com.cn
The report is in Chinese:
http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2003-09-19/2022588355.shtml

Safin won't play Heineken Shanghai Open due to wrist injury

Tournament manager Lv Huayong just annonced that Marat Safin decided to quit this year's Heineken Shanghai Open due to wrist injury. It has been confirmed by a phone call from Safin's manager.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The best Tennis player in the world and he cannot play Tennis. How tragic is that... It must be absolutely killing him not to play.

Don't lose hope Marat. Don't let the blues get you. Fight man. Fight for your future.Tennis needs you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts