·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Yay, Carlos! :) :clap2:

And now tell me how many much you had on Carlos, its.like.that? :p

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts
Does every tennis result really need its own thread?
Since this vCash thing started, MTF is becoming cluttered with repetitive info. The score is already available in Current Tournaments, as everyone knows. Why repeat it?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Well done Carlos!!! :bounce:

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neely said:
Yay, Carlos! :) :clap2:

And now tell me how many much you had on Carlos, its.like.that? :p
hrmmm... tell me how smart I would have to be to bet on a 50/50 match involving Moya AND Srichaphan.

then go and quote my post on the gambler's forum where I tipped Moya.

look forward to hearing from you.

:kiss:

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buddyholly said:
Since this vCash thing started, MTF is becoming cluttered with repetitive info. The score is already available in Current Tournaments, as everyone knows. Why repeat it?
when an out of sorts player like Carlos finally scores a rare victory, it shall be celebrated.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
buddyholly said:
This one is special! Carlos never wins anymore and this thread just made my day, because I wasnt even going to check the scores since I thought he was going to get double bagelled or quintuple bagelled or something.

Carlos is my bff for LIFE!

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts
liptea said:
Carlos is my bff for LIFE!
bff?

Well, OK, but a seeded player beating an unseeded player is hardly cause for celebration. However, last year he was seeded No. 1 and lost in the first round to TSONGA :D , se he has definitely shown an improvement.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
buddyholly said:
bff?

Well, OK, but a seeded player beating an unseeded player is hardly cause for celebration. However, last year he was seeded No. 1 and lost in the first round to TSONGA :D , se he has definitely shown an improvement.
don't remind me of that day. I started crying in the middle of US History and was dismissed from class to take a nap.

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts
liptea said:
don't remind me of that day. I started crying in the middle of US History and was dismissed from class to take a nap.
:rolls:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Paradorn :crying2:

But well done Carlos!

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
liptea said:
Oh no Niti! :hug: Good that Carlos didn't disappoint you today. :) VAMOS! :bigclap: :banana: :bounce:

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
liptea said:
hhhmmm wonder if I could get out of class for that too.....

·
Registered
309 Posts
This put a huge smile on my face (quite a feat considering I am on a break right now from reading Chaucer for Lit class :yawn: )!
Vamos Carlos!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
alelysafina said:
hhhmmm wonder if I could get out of class for that too.....
haha, try it. But seriously, I had my laptop in to "take notes, " but I was really checking the scores, and I saw that Carlos had lost, and I started bawling. And it was really unfortunate, because we were learning about Britain winning the Battle of the Bulge, and Mr. Godfrey could not figure out why the Nazi loss had me so depressed, so he just attributed it to mental insanity and sent me back to my room. (it helps that I go to boarding school)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts