·
Registered
496 Posts
:bounce: Go Andy! :bounce:

It's so obvious! :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Of course Andy...his site... i was sure about it. MARAT DESERVE THE 1ST PLACE!!!!!!! CMON!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I think someone has been cheating with the results;)
As we have said before in other threads, it should have been Marat. He's the cutest and the best.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
For anyone who is getting upset over this, let me just point out the obvious - which has already been pointed out in some form or another.

If this poll was ran on a popular - on I dunno, Philippoussis site - that featured hundreds upon hundreds of photos of him - indicating that most poeple who go there are *gasp* looking for photos, the results would have been somewhat different.

It is quite easy to bias a poll in order to obtain desired results - polling from a site, or endorsing a site during the polling process, will taint the results.

My point? It's just a silly "hottie" poll that was ran on a Roddick site. What do you expect, and why do you care?

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Let me give another example of tainted polls...

Lets say for example, you were to create a similar "hottie" poll on an ATP message board- where there are a vast number of supporters of ... let's just use Hewitt ( seeing as he's number one atm).

The poll would more than likely indicate an unusually high amount of support for Hewitt that might not have been received elsewhere.

Hope that my purely hypothetical example has helped clear things up.

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Hewitt ........... would his poll include

a) baked potato
b) mashed potato
c) chips
d) potato salad
e) Fried potato
f) potato soup
g) potato casserole

sorry to all the potato's i have missed out, my humble apologies
I'm sure this poll a potato would win meaning Hewitt is the hottest Potato, am i right or am i right ????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This "poll" was not only done here, but it was done at RR.com and also a couple other msg board(not Andy). If you are thinking that I sabotaged it, don't even think about it. People have there won opinions of who is hot and who is not, people have different taste in men.

If you want to see all the lists, it's on that link. When you land on the page, below the table there are links to who voted such and such. I got a total of 72 lists, and I did not make Andy win just because it would have seemed right if he won, since this was done at a Andy Roddick site. People have different taste in men, so respect that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts