Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a serious problem at all, but I was just wondering out of interest why some smilies are no longer working on MTF, such as "woohoo", "zzz", "bigwave", etc. And if some are being removed, then it seems to make sense for new ones to be added, especially those mentioned in the thread Steve started 6 months ago or so, but no feedback was given in.

:wavey:

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
This isn't a serious problem at all, but I was just wondering out of interest why some smilies are no longer working on MTF, such as "woohoo", "zzz", "bigwave", etc. And if some are being removed, then it seems to make sense for new ones to be added, especially those mentioned in the thread Steve started 6 months ago or so, but no feedback was given in.

:wavey:
I second that... I don't see them too, Adding the "yippee" to the not anymore working ones.

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
:woohoo::zzz: :yippee: :bigwave:

These don't work? :scratch:
no, they don't. At least not for me. It is a grey place. Very likely the "wazzup" belongs to the group too. At least I read something like that.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
I've been missing the "zzz" for about a week now, did have it in my sig and at once it was gone :scratch: then I checked teh smiley list and noticed more were gone... rather annoying!

if you check smiley list there are 5 in a row gone :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts