Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ***years old, and have lived in 4 houses my entire life. I have traveled the States and the World fairly extensively. Living in Florida, as I do, I don't feel Bahamas counts as another country. The flight there is shorter than the one to Georgia. Every morning when I wake up I read the news and see what's happening in the world. Generally I start with CNN.com, then head over to Yahoo News. I follow that up with ESPN.com, InternetNews.com, and occasionally FuckedCompany.com. There is a lot of useless information in my head just begging to be said, so that's why I bring my rant ...

I'd much prefer to watch the news than a sitcom, and my favorite shows of all-time are Dennis Miller, Politically Incorrect, and Real Time with Bill Maher. The guy is very smart, very funny, and if I had my way, every politician in America would be required to watch his show in order to stay in office.

I believe luck is at times more important than skill. Fast food doesn't make people obese, people make themselves obese. I didn't vote for Bush, I am pro-choice, I am pro-death penalty, I believe Wal-Mart is evil and Microsoft is not. I don't sleep around, I've been in love, cigarettes are nasty, I've never tried marijuana, and my drink of choice is a Scotch Sour with a cherry, or Hot Chocolate. I hate everyone equally, babies are not cute when they are born, English should be the world language, and McDonalds fries are better. I feel sorry for Cindy Sheehan, but she's still a moron, Terri Schiavo deserved to rest in peace, Jack Kevorkian should immediately be released from prison, and anyone older than 60 should be required to take a driving test yearly. Jessica Alba is hot, Paris Hilton is not, Britney Spears is a dumb hick, and Jessica Simpson wishes she had even 1/10th of Christina Aguilera's talent. Mark McGwire did steroids and shouldn't make the HOF, Barry Bonds did steroids and should make the HOF, and Rafael Palmeiro should stay in the hole he's currently hiding in. The Virgin Mary was not a Virgin, Christ is never coming back, Scientology is a cult, God doesn't care if you have a cheeseburger, a religious war can't be won, and I think we need to open a dry cleaner or 7-11 in Iraq and see how it does.

Agree with me, disagree with me, I don't care, but you are welcome to write your comments. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts