Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here a tread abaout RAEMON SLUITER!!!
I'll start with posting some pictures of him from the Dutch Open!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Any other Sluiter fans here?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Re: Re: The Raemon Sluiter cheering tread!!!

Here is Remon's section of the draw:

Scuettler v Arthurs
Kiefer v Squillari
Mutis v A Martin
SLUITER v Costa

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Sluiter is a funny guy.. He has the weirdest stories.. There isn't something he says where you don't have to laugh about.. He has a really nice accent (which is cool)

·
Registered
5 Posts
ROTTERDAMMER :)

too bad he isnt that good
he seems like a very nice guy though and most important he supports Feyenoord

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hi!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i cannot understand raemon with his accent :) we talked about it lizan, right?

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
yeah lol.. Yeah I can definitly understand.. For me you know it's easy, but if you only speak a few words dutch yeah then it's difficult. But I love it. But don't you understand one word of it Steph??

Welcome to the forum, Raemonsluiterfan!! Oh je bent Nederlands he.. Leuk!!

There you go Steph, a little test for your dutch :).. Do you understand what I wrote in dutch there??

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
it´s fred hemmes jr. he´s dutch. you should know *lol* but there must be a german to tell you... haha
yeah. i understand what you wrote in dutch. one of my first understandings :) it´s quite easy.
"hey you are dutch ;)"

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
oh, forgot to tell you lizan, that i just understand a few words. but in zwolle when he gave the interview on the court i didnt understand a word. it´s really hard for me to understand raemon. maybe i should here such interviews 100 times. maybe then it´s better. haha.

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Fred Hemmes Jr.. OMG I've heard that name before, but can't place it :lol:
Sorry but don't know the guy. Is he a tennisplayer or what??

Yeah I understand. His accent is called "Rotterdams" and it's really like boring slow and funny.. It's all in one line. You know what I mean.. It isn't that difficult. If you understand dutch.. I don't live there, so I never here it or harly ever hear it.. That's why I love it so much. BTW did Reamon played in Stockholm??

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
yeah. he played in stockholm. lost in 2nd round. in 1st round he beat massu.
i have a friend in rotterdam. i think i have to talk to her in dutch. i never recognized that everything is in one line :) but another friend told me about that. i have to point at it in febuary :)
but i think my dutch is to bad to talk :(
when i just read i understand it better.

yes. fred hemmes jr. is a tennisplayer. he got a WC to play in rosmalen. i think 1st round against arnaud :) and arnaud won!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry i wasn't been here for a while,
lizan are you kiddin me that you don't know fred?!
En ja ben inderdaad Nederlands:D haha
I go in december to Rotterdam, a good friend of mine lives there and Raemon has to play there in december:D I really look forward to it:D
Kiss,
Sandra

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
so have fun sandra! so sad that john wont play there. otherwise i also would come. :(

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
yeah sorry Sandra don't know the guy.. Should have, *shame, shame*.. Anyway, I'm gonna speak to u in english so that other people who don't speak dutch can understand it too. BTW it's good to have you here because there aren't that many people here on this forum, right Steph?? lol

I probably go to Rotterdam too.. I'm really looking forward to that.. I hope Seb will come too as he did last year. Wasn't Seb at the chat there? And another question, didn't Arnaud play there too, then you can come anyway?!..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
thats ok lizan. the topic is the tournament in rotterdam in febuary. quite dutch :) so it should be ok talking about the frenchis. hehe. arnaud should play there this year. but he cancelled because of an injury. :( very very sad there without him.
another topic :) i try to read your dutch tennismagazines. and if you believe it or not-i can understand a lot. i dont know if i would understand that much when somebody would tell me that.....but reading... think it´s working good. :) not word by word but i can understand what the article is about :)
@sandra, john told me that he won´t play in rotterdam in december. thats why i know :)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts