Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of focussing on real problems like lack of creative talent and the epidemic of choking on the ATP, they talk about match fixing to divert attention just like politicians!

The transitional champ may win titles by fluke but his moonballing game and the infestation of the field by chokers has resulted in dwindling audiences and inthe number of people demanding a refund for being forced to watch sub par talent and dubious results.The ATP lured them with the catchy phrase "masters" and they instead came and consistently saw a
assembly of men giving salutes to the arrogant man from switzerland. is this tennis???

In contrast, one man from the era of lions,the GOAT sampras, inflicted two heavy morals defeats and one complete defeat on the same man ,after five years from retirement! That's how much the quality has deteriorated from his days.

If the atp had any guts, they would establish a anti choking committee consisting of unbiased ,competent tennis analysts (like myself) to identify and penalise choking. Only real results would count.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
mediter off to an awesome start in 2008!!
Really?
I think his posts are repetitive and uninspired. He comes across as a troll with a "hitchhiker-wannabe"-syndrome. He doesn't even come close...

Reactions: *Ljubica*

·
Registered
807 Posts
Really?
I think his posts are repetitive and uninspired. He comes across as a troll with a "hitchhiker-wannabe"-syndrome. He doesn't even come close...
I enjoy mediter's posts a lot, and to compare him to hitchhiker is not really fair - that guy is a legend! ;)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Really?
Well yeah, but he serves to remind us exactly what smoking far too much pot will do to you. For that, I am grateful.

Reactions: Shabazza

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Tired retread of past glories.

The transitional troll is showing his weakness now and it won't be long before the true contenders step up and overwhelm him and send him back into the obscurity from whence he came.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Tired retread of past glories.

The transitional troll is showing his weakness now and it won't be long before the true contenders step up and overwhelm him and send him back into the obscurity from whence he came.
Predictable brilliance from Scoobs, like Federer at Wimbledon.

:) :hug:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Instead of focussing on real problems like lack of creative talent and the epidemic of choking on the ATP, they talk about match fixing to divert attention just like politicians!

The transitional champ may win titles by fluke but his moonballing game and the infestation of the field by chokers has resulted in dwindling audiences and inthe number of people demanding a refund for being forced to watch sub par talent and dubious results.The ATP lured them with the catchy phrase "masters" and they instead came and consistently saw a
assembly of men giving salutes to the arrogant man from switzerland. is this tennis???

In contrast, one man from the era of lions,the GOAT sampras, inflicted two heavy morals defeats and one complete defeat on the same man ,after five years from retirement! That's how much the quality has deteriorated from his days.

If the atp had any guts, they would establish a anti choking committee consisting of unbiased ,competent tennis analysts (like myself) to identify and penalise choking. Only real results would count.
You can't produce talent, that has nothing to do with ATP, it's natural, there or not.

ATP didn't produce Federer, he just came. And saved tennis for the time being.

And I don't get why are you 'concerned' about ATP. No state never brought any good

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love these fed obsessed trolls and their nonfactual, agenda driven nonsense. why can't these twits do a search under my nick for my recent posts? I had trounced hitlerfan in a few debates ,exposed Nole's anti muslim agenda, made dazzling predictions in a space of a month. is this repetitive?????

And i am not a troll. I am a scholarly analyst of utmost intellectual integrity backed by irrefutable methods.

These trolls must be really anxious whether their fake god can pull off a stunning upset of Hartfield !

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
they can ban moonballing.That will end the lifeline for the arrogant swiss.
You can't ban abusing the rules. The one who wants to will abuse them, the one who wants to will respect them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts