Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many people around here actually play. I did as a junior got up to section 2. I only just hit occasionally but im keen to hit more often. Played a set with a friend on the weekend was down 1-5 saved 8 match points and won 7-5 :lol: What about you guys how often do you play?

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Just curious how many people around here actually play. I did as a junior got up to section 2. I only just hit occasionally but im keen to hit more often. Played a set with a friend on the weekend was down 1-5 saved 8 match points and won 7-5 :lol: What about you guys how often do you play?
I play quite often . A few times a week. I have been playing coming up towards 5 years I am 26 althought in terms of regular play it's about 3 but I would say I've been playing just over 4 and a half in terms of picking up a racket .i played a friend when I was 16 nearly 17 and enjoyed it but for some reason didn't play . Every month for the past few I have played 5 sets of singles with a very experienced player. It's brought my game on a lot . I've learned that the only way to beat good players is be aggressive .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts