Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last week has been an intereesting one, i barely know where to start. On Thursday the 12th my parents came out for a visit. I had to work that night so all we did was go out to eat.

On Friday my mom took me shopping for shoes, food, bookshelves and a chair. Ended up with 35$ in food (i was to tired to remember what i needed :eek: ), a $100 pair of shoes, one bookself and no chair. Ate at 3 differant places and slept lol

On Saurday we went and had breakfast then mom & i went to the aquarium :p got to see cute little baby penguins. they are suppose to be letting the public name them but i couldn't find out where they were doing that :mad: i wanted to suggest they name one of them Jiat :p Also saw a big turtle chasing a little turtle around. i thought i had video of it but it turns out i didn't get the right button pushed :sad:

i ate so much i swear i put on 5 pounds :( i realize that i have lost a lot of weight since i moved to Cincy :banana: I actually fit into a skirt that i haven't been able to wear in atleast a year and a half :woohoo: no idea how much weight since i refuse to step on a scale but hopefully i can get back down to where i should be (around 180 pounds) by the time tms cincy rolls around :) i've finally managed to convince my stomach that it only needs a little bit of food to keep it happy. :p

As for work, it has gotten even more interesting. Markus & I now basically ignored everyone just so we can have these long talks about everything & everyone - parents, siblings, ex-gf, ex-husbands, basketball, hockey (which he adores) and countless other subjects. we accidently took an extra long break the other night cause we were so busy talking that we didn't realize that break was over

Allie was talking to Markus on Saturday (i think) when he told her that he just about ask me out the other night. she asked him what stopped you? but before he could answer someone else interrupted their conversation and she never got around to asking him again. i just wish i knew what was stopping him *sigh*

I think Terry just about scared him off Thursday night though, she has stepped up her efforts to get him to ask me and i think i just about backfired on her. She stared making up a conversation between Markus and i, so she would sit there pretending to be me, then him, then me, etc saying things back and forth. Markus just started giggling (markus doesn't ever laugh, he just giggles like a girl lol it is rather adorable :p and very hmmmm i don't know what word to use, i guess i'll put it this way, listening to him giggle aways makes me start laughing, even when i am pissed as hell at him) and soon both of us are laughing so hard that we have tears rolling down our cheeks.

needless to say he still didn't as me out so she tried again next break, unfortunately Josh also was sitting with us so she started in on him too. Josh just sat there and yawned lol he didn't even react to anything she said, Markus and I just sat there and giggled again.

then, of course, i was off for the weekend and didn't get to see him and realize how much i missed him :( i didn't realize till the past few days how attached i've managed to become to guy who hasn't asked me out and who, if i do date, would get me booted away from the only place i have friends. yet i can't stop thinking about him. okay there is one thing that has managed to pull my attention away from Markus...

On Sunday afternoon i ran to work to buy a few more red shirts and ran into Sam. I'm not sure what his position is (although Markus told me a few days ago) but he is one of the top 5 or 6 people at the store. anyway he was giving me shit about being there all the time when i told him that i was there buying more red shirts. he laughed and asked me what size i wore, i told him and he said he would get me a store shirt when i hit my 90 days (90 days is when you stop being a newbie, you get your benefits then and they can't let you go without good reason after you have hit 90 days. before 90 they can fire you for no reason) I thanked him and walked away. When i got home i was thinking about it and it seemed to be a little odd that he would be promising me one but i shugged it off, maybe they give these away to everyone who hits 90 days :shrug:

Last night Lindsay told me that she had heard something good about me. After a little begging she gave some vague answer that basically said that i was going to get a promotion soon. WTF?! how in the world can they be trying to promote me?!? i've only been there 7 weeks!! now Sam's shirt offer seems a little more significate. We go to break and i'm sitting out there (we sit in the food area, not in the breakroom like the rest of our coworkers) thinking when Markus finally comes. I tell him what Lindsay said without saying who said it (Markus & Lindsay do not got along) he just shrugs and says 'you work you butt off.' Which is true, but so do other people. We talk about it for awhile, i didn't get any real answers, mind you i'm not sure if that is cause he didn't know anything (he is low man on the (boss) totem pole) or if he just can't say cause he is a boss.

so needless to say i have been thinking/daydreaming about that. it would be awesome (and highly unlikely) if the could promote me to the same position as Markus even if it was on the day shift cause then we could date. My luck it is just some bad rumor *sigh* ah well, a girl can dream :p

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
*fingers crossed for promotion* :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts