Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see my favorite players list? I'm curious to know if people love it, hate it, think it's unique, do you not know all the players on the list, don't care either way? Also I would have included Nole but I had used too many characters to do so. The players on this list plus Djokovic are my biggest of big favorites, to varying degrees. Volandri, Bolelli, Hajek, Phau, Ramirez-Hidalgo, Serra, Beck, Darcis and Gicquel are the biggest of the big of my biggest favorites.

Keep it to 1-3 words, please :wavey:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just deleted Stebe from the list and included Machi Gonzalez since I like him more :lol:

Glad you like the list, outside of those two!

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Distinct lack of B-Nard and Ajde.

Ajde :sad:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
I don't care

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I see only RRH and it's :hearts: I don't even continue to read.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Irony

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
mostly mugs

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see only RRH and it's :hearts: I don't even continue to read.
Ruben is one of my favorite players. I love the fact he's extremely unique, I love his forehand and his fighting spirit. I love his serve technique and his overall brand of tennis. Plus he's a very nice, soft-spoken person. I grew up watching him in challengers with one of my favorite retirees, Albert Portas, and I've liked him ever since. He's almost top 100 again too which is so exciting!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Masochist.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Masochist.
The pain I feel when it comes to my favorites doesn't bring me any sexual gratification, sadly :sad:

More like heartburn, indigestion, headaches and hair loss from tugging on my hair in stress during their matches :lol:

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Two champions + bunch of headcases ;)

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
You should know better than to call players that are maybe less successful than the elite ones mugs :sad:
It's a term of endearment :hug:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts