(6) GONZALEZ, Fernando/BYE
FERRERO, Juan Carlos v Q/SE
SAFIN, Marat v KIEFER, Nicolas
Q/SE v (9) BLAKE, James
(13) YOUZHNY, Mikhail v HRBATY, Dominik
GICQUEL, Marc v (WC) QUERREY, Sam
Q/SE v MONACO, Juan
(2) NADAL, Rafael/BYE

Not a bad draw alot better then this week I think personally.
Why does Rafa keep having to stalk him as well all the time?

:worship: :worship: :worship: Vamos Juan Carlos:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Re: The 'OMG I Can't Believe Nobody Had Started A CincinThread So I Better Do It'

Well, at least Fed is not stalking JC this time! :lol:
Thanx for starting the thread, Goddess! :worship:

I hate Q/SE. Qualifiers in a Masters Series event are very dangerous, especially in Cincy because there's no MM tournament this week. :unsure:

I shouldn't look too far beyond, but Gonzo is a bit out of form, yet dangerous nonetheless. Then Safin/Kiefer, and Blake. Hope he can reach Blake because he should be an easy prey, but you never know what will happen vs Safin/Kiefer beforehand... And then, can JC repeat the feat last year vs Rafa? Hope he can!

VAMOS JUANQUI!! :yippee:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
This draw is beyond horrible. I HATE IT!!! I mean, Gonzo (who I like), then Blake(home crowd advantage), then Rafa (well he's just Rafa). This sucks.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Gonzo is a NIGHTMARE for JC no matter what kind of form he's on. I mean did anyone here see their match in Toronto last year? It was humiliating and JC just didn't know what to do, it was very depressing to watch.

But let's first worry about the qualifier. There are plenty of banana skins in the quallies and they will have all gotten use to the courts already.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Lol!

Well i think Gonzo Is going to be a bit hard >.<
Of course Gonzo is gonna be difficult. I mean, who hits that the ball that hard? I hate it when my faves have to play eachother though.

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Gonzo is a NIGHTMARE for JC no matter what kind of form he's on. I mean did anyone here see their match in Toronto last year? It was humiliating and JC just didn't know what to do, it was very depressing to watch.

But let's first worry about the qualifier. There are plenty of banana skins in the quallies and they will have all gotten use to the courts already.
Ooh :eek: Well, all we can do is just p Hopefully, i'm sure JC has evolved as a player since then. We all know Gonzo's attacking play so JC just has to attack or defend like a phantom. Good luck to him :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
JC's game is looking better and better every week. Ever since Wimbly he's been looking like the young Ferrero with the flying forehand and the sizzling footwork. I find this really encouraging considering his disappointing Euro clay court form. He's just missing a little bit too much right now, but hopefully his confidence will grow with each match. A bit unfortunate he had to play his old rival in Hewitt, otherwise we could have had a another match with the FED. I think he can earn a match with Rafa in Cincy, but I still hope Nadal just pulls out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Cinci

Why does Rafa keep having to stalk him as well all the time?
However! ;) Last year he has beaten him! :worship:
Wow, that was his best tournament last year, I think...
My emotions (and me, haha) went CRAZY :crazy: that week, especially when he reached the final over Tommy :yippee: and got to face Andy... :woohoo:

So let`s do a Cinci-Party again, JC!!! :aparty:

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
So it will be little Oly Rochus that JC will have to negotiate first. I have to say, it could have been worse as far as qualifiers are concerned. This is a decent match-up for JC, they met in Hamburg last year and it was close but he wasn't playing as well as he is today and Rochus has been off form lately.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That should be a nice start for Juanqui.
Hope he gets one of the main courts so we get to see him on Sky on Tuesday.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Rochus is a good first round, Fernando has been out of form lately, and I think Juan's third round opponent will be Kiefer strangely. Juan Carlos can win that, provided Kiefer doesn't throw his racquet at him :p

Then Nadal, he's never the best on the US hardcourts, and Juan's playing top 10 tennis right now, so he can pull through that one.

Good outlook :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Oh Olli is a good match up for JC. I'm dreading the Gonzo-JC match, and if it comes down to Kiefer/JC, then JC better beat the hell out of that asshole (yes there is a player I hate more than Hewitt. I can't stand Kiefer at all). If Kiefer throws a racquet at him, I'll throw one at Kiefer at next years Aus Open.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If Kiefer throws a racquet at Juan Carlos I will get on the first flight to Cincinnati and and throw a racquet at him:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OOP for tomorrow:

GRANDSTAND start 11:00 am
J Bjorkman (SWE) vs [WC] R Ginepri (USA)
J Ferrero (ESP) vs [Q] O Rochus (BEL)
M Baghdatis (CYP) vs [14] A Murray (GBR)
[12] T Haas (GER) vs M Ancic (CRO)

Will be home in plenty of time from work to watch that:) :) :) Me excited now.

:worship: :worship: :worship: Vamos Juan Carlos:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:worship: :bigclap: :bowdown: :dance: :smooch: :hug: :yeah: :yippee: :woohoo: :singer: :aparty: for Sky Interactive

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:topic: JN I think the Premiership is coming back to it's rightful home this season!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts