Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Official "Fat-Dar and Sexploitation" Thread

3K views 105 replies 11 participants last post by  ClaycourtaZzZz. 
#1 ·
A place to talk for those of us "in the know." ;)

#5 ·
Go look in the "Question for Canadians?" thread in non-tennis on wtaworld. It should be able to answer all your questions. ;)

#7 ·
What, you think you're special or something? :p

The term Fat-Dar was coined by Rebecca. This is her explanation from the Canadian thread that you can't be bothered to go read, you lazy bum :p ;)

I thought it up over some obnoxious poster in GM, I'm going to hunt for the quote now, so we can see where it all began

Tennisprimadonno (aka Heavyhitter we assume), was saying some total non sense then when someone piped up to call him an idiot he retorted with "Beccca, another fat poster" or something lame like that lmao

So fat dar is the ability to zero in on a posters body type just by reading their words. It is an amazing skill.

Hope you don't mind I copied your post, Becca! :kiss:

#9 ·
Hiya Cilla! :wavey:

You're also a fellow sexploitarian, don't forget. :eek: :p

#12 ·
Niminator, there was an obnoxious poster in wtaworld GM who started calling people fat. Becca replied sarcastically that he must have "Fat-Dar" if he can tell a person's weight just by what they post on a messageboard. Comprende?

Whoops how could I possibly forget
Because you're dumb. :p Just kidding. :kiss: Remember, you're the distributor of sexploitation!

#14 ·
I take it you're expanding from just Nova Scotia, then? ;)

#16 ·
I totally understand. It's pretty tiring being the Queen of Sexploitation, too. :eek: ;)

Angele needs to get sexploitally indecent bum over here so she can help us out. :p

#18 ·
Well, you should've. You made up the term, after all. ;) :p

#20 ·
Erm...I may be wrong, but I'm not sure if that makes sense. :eek:

#22 ·
Dr. Marly said:
I totally understand. It's pretty tiring being the Queen of Sexploitation, too. :eek: ;)

Angele needs to get sexploitally indecent bum over here so she can help us out. :p
Not being Angele, but how can I help y'all??? ;)

#23 ·
:wavey: Have fun, Cilla! :p

Ingrid, you need a good sexploit title...hmm. Maybe we should wait until Cilla and Angele can add their two cents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.