Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think, we may soon see the next gen women tennis superstars.

Simona Halep, Muguruza, Bouchard, Ana Konjuh/Belinda Becic...any other names?

I believe Halep would race ahead to number one very soon.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Wrong forum.

Besides on topic Rafita Nadal looks promising to me.. :superlol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
You are talking about she-men? In that case, this would work.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Oops!
Didn't know.
Hope I don't have to register again and there is single sign on implemented.
Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. You didn't know. They'll probably just close the thread.

I want Venus to shine at W this year ... just one more time :)

Suggestions to Mods, maybe we should have a sub-forum about the WTA. I'm not going to register to that other forum, but I wouldn't mind posting something about 'girls' once in a while. Think about it.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Bouchard. :inlove:
Gosh, she's really being hyped in Canada. I like her but it feels like the media is more interested in her looks than her tennis skills. Don't get me wrong, she is good, but not THAT good.

I'm going with Venus and that's my final answer :p.

Now, we need to say something about men before mods destroy this thread. What do you think about a male player changing his sex and playing the WTA tour? It happened already. Anybody remembers? Don't google it btw.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Gosh, she's really being hyped in Canada. I like her but it feels like the media is more interested in her looks than her tennis skills. Don't get me wrong, she is good, but not THAT good.

I'm going with Venus and that's my final answer :p.

Now, we need to say something about men before mods destroy this thread. What do you think about a male player changing his sex and playing the WTA tour? It happened already.
What's wrong with that?
Oh and she is a future GS winner no doubt about it, and maybe a potential number 1 (who knows). The hype is real and she is THAT good (just not Serena good).

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
What's wrong with that?
Oh and she is a future GS winner no doubt about it, and maybe a potential number 1 (who knows). The hype is real and she is THAT good (just not Serena good).
It's all good with me. I'd love to see her win a major, just not so sure. We've never had a major tennis star in Canada unless we talk about Nestor. However, you need to be a hard core tennis fan. nobody watches doubles any more. Raonic ... I won't go there.

My feeling is that a 100yo Serena will be winning majors left and right if she feels like it.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
wta is different, it is way more open, new girls can be successful quickly and make a splash, women develop earlier and by 20yo they are already in peak condition
men - it is tough for young guys, when you look at 30yo and over you just see physical monsters.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
wta is different, it is way more open, new girls can be successful quickly and make a splash, women develop earlier and by 20yo they are already in peak condition
men - it is tough for young guys, when you look at 30yo and over you just see physical monsters.
yes Riff but it used to be different. We had Evert/Navratilova, Seles/Graf ... now we have mess.

results like 6:0, 0:6, 6:1

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
As others have said, discussions regarding WTA belong in the forum dedicated to it, which is tennisforum.com

You will have to make a new account there, but hopefully this account will be useful too, mate.

-Closed-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.