• Tennis gets cancelled

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pheeeew, what a difficult question. I think AO 21 is the safe bet here, since it is less than 5 months until September.

I would totally be in favor of an improvised slam with no spectators just for TV. That would at least give us some entertainment and the current generation a chance.

What is your guess and your reasoning behind it?

·
|
14,082 Posts
French federation and Guy Forget sounds the most determined to go ahead, so surely Roland Garros is the next slam.
And they are willing to play without crowds, if necessary.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I voted RG 2021. But I admit that this was solely for egoistic reasons. :p

I don't think we'll have tennis in 2020 and if they re-start in January 2021 with frozen rankings my fav will have 75 % of his points defend in the first two months. And as I suspect him to suck after a long break I don't want this, he might drop out of the top 400 (he started this year so well after an abysmal 2019). Ugh. So for him two more months of break would be better. :D

But yeah, realistically speaking, I think it will be AO 21.

·
Your visions will happen
46,916 Posts
US Open imo

Trump wants to open the country back up ASAP and is willing to sacrifice lives to do so

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
AO 2021. I'm an optimist.

·
Registered
995 Posts
AO 21 is most likely as I don’t see really any tennis being played for the rest of the year but they should have things in order by AO 21.

·
Your visions will happen
46,916 Posts
Haha maybe But will he find enough nut cases willing to go and play at the soon epicenter?
I'm not looking past tomorrow

This thing has changed everything

I've read so many books, only have 1 left! Then I can start my business....

So maybe this break was good after all. I'd never have time to read 10 books in 14 days like I have if I was still working full time

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

So maybe this break was good after all. I'd never have time to read 10 books in 14 days like I have if I was still working full time
Were they novellas?

·
Your visions will happen
46,916 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
46,916 Posts
Book list please...
Johnny Groove Coronavirus Quarantine Book List

1. Alpha Money Strategies
2. Alpha Male Strategies 1
3. Alpha Male Strategies 2
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
5. The Intelligent Investor
6. Why Men Love Bitches
7. Not Your Mother's Rules
8. Power of the Pussy
9. Al Franken Giant of the Senate
10. Phil Jackson 11 Rings

So, some sport, some science, some politics, some finance, but mainly social science and interactions between men and women. All 10 of these books have changed my mind about a lot of things, altered my viewpoints, and now I have time and information to start my business even during this crisis. I see myself emerging much stronger from this than I did going in, at least in terms of personal knowledge and growth

Plus any other time I have spent watching the US Congress debate and vote, Steph Curry's IG Live with Dr. Fauci, every Cuomo press conference, every Trump press conference, currently watching the House debate endlessly about the 2 Trillion Dollar Crisis bill, just fucking vote already, Jesus

·
Registered
323 Posts

Nice, what business are you planning to start?

·
justice for all
12,911 Posts
Johnny Groove Coronavirus Quarantine Book List

1. Alpha Money Strategies
2. Alpha Male Strategies 1
3. Alpha Male Strategies 2
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
5. The Intelligent Investor
6. Why Men Love Bitches
7. Not Your Mother's Rules
8. Power of the Pussy
9. Al Franken Giant of the Senate
10. Phil Jackson 11 Rings

So, some sport, some science, some politics, some finance, but mainly social science and interactions between men and women. All 10 of these books have changed my mind about a lot of things, altered my viewpoints, and now I have time and information to start my business even during this crisis. I see myself emerging much stronger from this than I did going in, at least in terms of personal knowledge and growth

Plus any other time I have spent watching the US Congress debate and vote, Steph Curry's IG Live with Dr. Fauci, every Cuomo press conference, every Trump press conference, currently watching the House debate endlessly about the 2 Trillion Dollar Crisis bill, just fucking vote already, Jesus
Epic compilation, mate.

·
Your visions will happen
46,916 Posts
Epic compilation, mate.
Thanks bro. Finally finished the last one yesterday. Might actually get out and hit the old tennis ball today, first time in like 2 months. Just for exercise of course

Nice, what business are you planning to start?
YouTube channel discussing natural remedies for everyday maladies. Then write books about the subject

power of the pussy... lol.
That one was really good. Read it and understand some of women's strategies of control and manipulation. All the women book really.

I'm a bit bitter now though, as I realize I can never love a woman cause they can never love you, only the feeling you give her or the items you give her. She loves that, she doesn't love you. It's strictly a business transaction. Sex for buying stuff, sex for expensive dates, or sex for approval and validation and non sexual attention. Soon as you no longer provide that, she's outta there while she still looks good enough to get a bigger baller

So either you settle with a woman on your level, knowing all this and staying detached even with kids, you settle for someone below your level where she always tries to make you like her more when you are always on the look for something better, or you stay single forever with a revolving door of 2-3 girls at a time until they get sick of my non commitment and we end it and she finds someone she can control

It's really that simple. Of course you want to find the unicorn, a woman on your level who you trust and loves you for you, who won't leave when tough times come around and won't cheat cause the wind blew a different way today or her ex from 3 years ago texted her. Of course you want loyalty, but how rare is that is these days. Girls get hundreds of thirsty texts and DM everyday. She has so many options. And that ain't going away. Only thing as a man you can do is not get attached and stay on the grind. The only thing a man can use to combat a woman's beauty is his own success.

Now I just stay detached and never fall in love. Unless the aforementioned unicorn comes around, sweet, feminine, loyal, submissive, makes her own money, not a total pain in the ass, sucks a mean dick and licks a mean ass, until I find her, I'll forever be single

1 - 20 of 34 Posts