Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Apple tards are hilarious. I have an iPhone and I love it, but I'm amazed by people who had just bought the 4G and then immediately went out to buy the 4Gs, when, after the iO5s upgrade, the only difference was the Siri program.

No reason to buy new versions of phones every six months when the old one works perfectly fine.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I refuse to buy any Apple product. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S2 as advised by my Korean friend. Never had any problem with it, it's a great phone. Apple sucks.

Reactions: Henry Chinaski

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Great advert.

Just can't get over how big both the SGS2 and Nexus Galaxy are and for that reason I will get the 4S.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great advert.

Just can't get over how big both the SGS2 and Nexus Galaxy are and for that reason I will get the 4S.
The next iPhone5 will also have a big display. For me the display of the 4S would be too small. Samsung has found a good size for the display of their smartphones. It's not too big and not too small. Having said that, the Galaxy S2 is outperforming the 4S in nearly everything.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
The next iPhone5 will also have a big display. For me the display of the 4S would be too small. Samsung has found a good size for the display of their smartphones. It's not too big and not too small. Having said that, the Galaxy S2 is outperforming the 4S in nearly everything.
Well it depends on who you are, personally I really wanted to get a SGS2 and want to get a GN now but I just couldn't stand carrying those around all the time.

Doesn't help that both the SGS2 and GN feel cheap in the hand as well, not major but for the price you pay you would expect it to feel premium.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it depends on who you are, personally I really wanted to get a SGS2 and want to get a GN now but I just couldn't stand carrying those around all the time.
You'll get used to it. The display size is getting standard soon.

Doesn't help that both the SGS2 and GN feel cheap in the hand as well, not major but for the price you pay you would expect it to feel premium.
They don't feel cheap at all. The Galaxy S2 is more resistant than the 4S when both fall to the ground.

Android and bada (both used by Samsung) are the only two operating systems gaining market share at the moment. Even more, Samsung has overtaken Apple concering worldwide smartphone sellings in the last few months.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Well I'll get used to it next year :lol:

Not saying the build quality is bad because it feels nice but I just don't like the plastic at all. Also had a play around with a GN yesterday and I really thought that didn't feel nice at all.

That's another thing, i'm just not sure with Android though to be fair. Any reason it is superior to iOS or WP7?

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I miss the good old days where people would buy things on the basis of functionality. Now we have a bunch of goobers who purchase iPhones and whatnot to either show off or pay ridiculous amounts of cash for the "extra" trivial features.

·
RAVE ON
19,446 Posts
I just unpacked and plugged in my new Mac. Hallelujah.

PC's are junk in comparison to the look and speed.

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
I just unpacked and plugged in my new Mac. Hallelujah.

PC's are junk in comparison to the look and speed.
Depends on the model you get, I have a customized Lenovo mobile workstation and it eats the hearts out of any Mac I've seen, even the most advanced MacBook Pro model ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts