Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Middlesbrough 3-0 Sunderland last night woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight's big scores

Liverpool 2-2 Birmingham
Man Utd 0-1 Bolton

What a pair of results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
[email protected] Liverpool 2-2 Birmingham.Im VERY annoyed at that.We should have absolutely stuffed them.:mad: :fiery:

It was great the manx's losing tho!Hmm I remember reading this on WTA world and I remember ppl trashing Nuno Gomes! :sad:

I LOVE THAT GUY! :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Liverpool throw a 2-0 lead away AGAIN 4 the 2nd week in a row lmao! :D

ManUre Lost 2 Bolton @ home 4 the 2nd yr running! :D GO TROTTERS :p :bounce:

It was a nite of comebacks Fulham came back from the dead 2-0 down to beat Spurs(Forever living in the mighty Arsenal's shadow :D) 3-2

Chelsea came back from twice being behind to beat BlackBurn 3-2 as well.

But the most important fact Arsenal are on top where they belong! :D :bounce: A lready 5 points clear of ManUre :D

Wooooooo Go Arsenal! WE ROCK! :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Aw man not a Gunner :rolleyes:

Could be worse,u could be a scummy manx! ;) Throwing away 2 goals at Newcastle was bad,drawing 2-2 with BLACKBURNwas terrible but losing a 2 goal lead against BIRMINGHAM CITY???? Wheres the logic?Or maybe wheres the defence??What happened to the rock solid partnership of Sami and Stephane?and my lovely Dudek?? :(

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Yeh I suppose it does:) Rather a gooner than a manx anyday.Just dont win the league this year eh? ;)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Thanx and try not to win the FA Cup or champions League either! ;)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Lleyton's_Chick said:

Hmmmm.......Now that MIGHT be pushing it just a tad.......:p
Damn!:p :rolleyes: well theres always next year I suppose.........

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
lmaoooooo! The Scummy Mancs lost to Leeds 1-0 :D

2 defeats on the :bounce: 4 The Scum :D lol!

Pffff enjoy your time @ the top Leeds you've served your pupose well but time to make way for Arsenal! ;) :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
man what a great win this morning!I LMAO!:bounce: :bounce:
Gee I really hope we dont get done over by Bolton after they beat the scum!:eek: I was gonna go aswell but couldnt get tickets! :(

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Just found out Owen has been dropped! :) Hes not been playing well lately and needs to be dropped.Diouf has also been dropped along with Riise! :eek: Riise is the best!!!But it means Cheyrou,Diao and Baros play.Im glad they will get their chances because I think they will do well. :)

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Are u by ne chance watching Soccer Saturday :p Well Owen has been playing like crap so, but Riise :eek: and Diouf :eek: Pffff Well If Boggle Eyes thinks that's best then....:p Well you got done over by Bolton last season, they beat u @ the reebok and you could only draw with them @ Anfield so....... Me and mate (She's a 'pool supporter too :rolleyes: :p) are gonna try and get tix 4 Arsenal Vs Pool @ Crimbo time.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
cool.I can never get tickets.:( Erm yeh I am wotching SS!:eek: Diouf and Riise I was a bit disappointed about them being benched but like I said Im pleased for the other guys.:) I dunno if GH does always know best seeing as it took him so long to drop Owen and HE STILL PLAYS SMICER.man I dont like him.:mad: I dont suppose Arsenal want him?lol ;)

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Hehee I'm watching it too :eek: :p Rodney Marsh is so sarky! Jeff Stelling Rulz! :D :p Smicer ermmm nah you can keep him! ;) :p My Dad hates him! He supports Liverpool too! I don't know what he'll say if Liverpool screw up a lead AGAIN!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Well I can understand why you're dad hates him.I hate him.My best mate loves him.We have had many arguements over him in the past!lol:)Yeh I wotch it most weeks 2.I wish I could get a job on there.Watching football,being on TV and getting paid for it.

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
I know! What a wicked job that would be! :D Pfff Tony "Boring" Cottee is comentating your match :rolleyes: Your game seems pretty boring as well :p

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
yeah I noticed.Hey we seem to be getting less boring!;)We seem to be scoring more yet conceding more.Yikes Scum mode last year! :eek: They just cant seem to score,its such a shame.:D Esp Ruud Van Horsey. ;)

1 - 20 of 808 Posts