Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we can revel in the beautiful heads of hair in this world :D

Male, female, short, long, two tiered, three tiered, young, old - ALL mullets are welcome :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me start us off:

The captions to this pic are found on http://www.mulletsgalore.com/classifications/class03/22childabuse.html , and are as follows :

21. parental negligence/child abuse: aren't there laws written to prevent this kind of thing from ever happening? i can already see the mulletude being passed on. Sad, sad, sad...

Mulletude: 2 Aggressiveness: 2
Hobbies: Goin' up in the fridge and gettin' dad a cold one. Playing with mommy's mullet.
Sightings: Slayer concerts, liquor stores, playin' in the doo doo.
Favorite Band: 311

Note: Avoid parents at all costs.

------------

Just stunning :kiss:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Well there is a guy I know in my school who has a mullet and he said that at first it was just a bad haircut, but then it became his personal style! :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Static, do you have any pics of this delcious babe :lick:

He shouldn't be ashamed of his mullet :fiery: If you've got it, flaunt it!

*scans mullets galore for haircut ideas*

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
No, sadly I don't have a picture of him, and I don't think he is your type... :eek: But he does have a nice style because he has really straight, long, dirty blond hair. Imagine all that in a mullet :eek:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMg its a long straight mullet :D

They are the best kind! The more hair, the more beauty there is to marvel at :hearts:

The straighter it is, the easier it is to distinguish between the many tiers :eek:

A fine mullet, is like a Picaso :hearts:

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
ERRRR!! I Cant worship mullets untill my calculus techer gets a hair cut!!:rolleyes:

And a guy at my shool had a the yukkiest mulllet!! At last mesauement it was 10cm's long!! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
LMAO! I have even seen ASIANS with mullets! It's scary!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
*shakes head*

Mullets........so 80s..........and southern......... :eek:

Can't believe people actually had that hairstyle and thought it looked gorgeous....... :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Well I have searched High and Low for Mullet Pics of the Studly Michael, but they kinda look moire like Perms gone even more fucked :eek: :p

Judge for yourselves

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Wow I was just about 2 post the last piccie u posted!:eek:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Ew look at this 1 :eek:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts