Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,967 Posts
Don't believe everything you read on the Internetz. :)

However, the BBC also described bugchasing as more internet fantasy than reality, saying that, "Dyer finds that the overwhelming majority of the talk is pure fantasy." The article also quotes Will Nutland, head of health promotion at Terrence Higgins Trust, as saying, "The concepts of 'gift giving' and 'bug chasers' are definitely based more in fantasy than reality" as well as Deborah Jack, chief executive of the National AIDS Trust saying, "There is very little evidence of people trying to get infected with HIV.

·
WOAT Predictor
7,021 Posts
Nothing new, seen similar stuff in supposedly hetero mags going way back to the 80's.
Most of the classified adds were bi guys, often married men as well.
Sick fucks, but just steer clear of them.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Hey guys, I like crawling around the filthy floors of sexclubs looking for used condoms to empty into my ass.
When I was a young boy (12-16), I always took out my fathers used and filled condoms from the waste deposit and drunk it out did this a lot (200-300 condoms)
:haha: what the fuck :facepalm:

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
People like that should be locked up - fantasy or not. Not right in the head.

What about the deep web stuff, people hiring assassins and stuff?

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,515 Posts
Thanks for that, Nole Rules, I wasn't thinking of eating or sleeping for the next few weeks anyway :yeah:

Seriously though, what in the world did I just read? There are some fucked up people in the world :spit:

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
This isn't exactly news :shrug:

Probably less than half the people who say they're going to do so actually do so but they do exist

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

·
Registered
14,908 Posts
^ From that forum:

old ice

sometimes i like to leave my ice out all night long in a bowl and then in the morning drink it. am i sick or what? but then ill refreeze the rest of it in to 2nd froze ice. (SORT of like refried beans) i think the 2nd freezing makes it so much better. or i boil my water then make my ice so it is crystal clear. just tastes so much better to me. Am i sick?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Beautifully worded material.

·
Registered
19,434 Posts
Reactions: Nole Rules

·
Premium Member
20,764 Posts
Thanks for that, Nole Rules, I wasn't thinking of eating or sleeping for the next few weeks anyway :yeah:

Seriously though, what in the world did I just read? There are some fucked up people in the world :spit:
so glad I decided to read the comments here before clicking the link. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts