Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am talking about the magnificient display of Richard Gasquet in his first final 4 appearance.

It must be remembered that the arrogant man from Switzerland crumbled miserably against tough brit Henman ,when he had his chance in 2001.Then he took advantage of an injured Schalken to script his lucky entry to semis in 2003 where the talentless duckboy gave him a free ride to the final.

But this the duckboy tutored by the formidable connors was ready to inflict some revenge on the swiss before Gasquet said "enough is enough". 93 winners and rest is history.

His tired loss to Federer is at best short term.Just as Sampras woke up after the 92 final, Gasuqet is wide awake. Sleeping giant he is no more.

He is going to rule the world. The arrogant swiss can as well choose another career.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
:haha:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Comedic gold.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Actually I think that Gasquet should win Wimbledon one day when Roger is done collecting trophies for his mantlepiece. Should Nadal happen to bump into Gasquet next year I would pick Richard. At his best I think right now only Federer would beat him on grass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts