Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is when I saw these Croatian fans cheering for Nole !!! What a shock seeing how just last year they were fighting with each other and now they're cheering togheter that was my personnal most emotional and beautiful moment of the match :D

This is a first time I see this kind of thing since the war ended and it means alot! :worship: Serbia and Croatia again in the same bed ? :devil:

:worship: To these Croatian fans :worship:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
That may be the case, but the issue itself is certainly not resolved. There was blatant racism during earlier rounds.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Is when I saw these Croatian fans cheering for Nole !!! What a shock seeing how just last year they were fighting with each other and now they're cheering togheter that was my personnal most emotional and beautiful moment of the match :D

This is a first time I see this kind of thing since the war ended and it means alot! :worship: Serbia and Croatia again in the same bed ? :devil:

:worship: To these Croatian fans :worship:
don't get fooled

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
The most beautiful thing was looking at the expression on Mirka's donut face.

Reactions: fangirl

·
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
9,981 Posts
My favorite part? When Federer yelled at the umpire: "Challenge, I said!" It wasn't particularly controversial....It just....made me laugh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts