·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Safin, Nalbandian, Berdych

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
LOL!

Nalbdanian absolutely murders this little nut-case of hack's backhand. Puerrr-hahahah-leee-zzzzz. Nalbandian, Safin, Djokovic when he's going down-the-line, Murray when he's going crosscourt, Paire, somany more absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous DOUBLE FISTED BACKHANDS.

Youuuuu must be SHITTING me?!

·
Registered
13,564 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL!

Nalbdanian absolutely murders this little nut-case of hack's backhand. Puerrrleee-hahhahahaha-zzzzz. Nalbandian, Safin, Djokovic when he's going down-the-line, Murray when he's going crosscourt, Paire, somany more absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous DOUBLE FISTED BACKHANDS.

Stop hatin on Alex, Clutch. Guy is talented. Just needs time.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Nah, he's Gasquet reincarnated with a double fisted backhand mate, but even more passive. Aggressive when 5 meters behind the baseline and passive when 5 meters inside it. The art of hacking. Doesn't work against the quality players though, I am afraid.

#JuniorMuppetOfTheHighestCalibre

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Nalbandian, Murray.

Djoker and Berdych are a bit too robotic, imo.

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nah, he's Gasquet reincarnated with a double fisted backhand mate, but even more passive. Aggressive when 5 meters behind the baseline and passive when 5 meters inside it. The art of hacking. Doesn't work against the quality players though, I am afraid.

#JuniorMuppetOfTheHighestCalibre
So you are assuming he will never improve anything of these things, Clutch? He is still 17 years old
Plenty of time to improve.

His court positioning and his tennis mindset can be fixed. I say he will be top 15 player at the very least. I expect him to be top 10 but not elite (even Gasquet and Monaco made the top 10 so it's possible).

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
So you are assuming he will never improve anything of these things, Clutch? He is still 17 years old
Plenty of time to improve.

His court positioning and his tennis mindset can be fixed. I say he will be top 15 player at the very least. I expect him to be top 10 but not elite (even Gasquet and Monaco made the top 10 so it's possible).
Top 30 tops, probably 40 though. Best results will come on clay, will win a couple of 250s and a 500 or 2, that's it. He'll also be as much of a head-case as his brother. Can't see it personally mate. Sorry. This is a genuine prediction. I genuinely do not rate him.

·
Registered
21,284 Posts
LOL!

Nalbdanian absolutely murders this little nut-case of hack's backhand. Puerrrleee-hahhahahaha-zzzzz. Nalbandian, Safin, Djokovic when he's going down-the-line, Murray when he's going crosscourt, Paire, somany more absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous DOUBLE FISTED BACKHANDS.

I thought you were banned.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
I thought you were banned.
Read the username bro. :yeah:

You thought I was down, but you didn't think whether I was out or not, huh? HUUUUUH? :armed:

*smashes chest repeatedly* :armed:

#SaySomething

#IAintOut

#MuppetsCanTryButTheyCannotSucceed :no:

#TryingToSetMeUp

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Borna Coric

Nah, just trolling you mate :wavey:

For me it's Nalby, Nishi, Djoko, Gulbis, Safin in that order. Nalby's BH was simply majestic.

Zverev's looks good too, I actually like it more than Murray's.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,513 Posts
Good technique, though it's not as good as Safin, Nalbandian, Murray etc.

Basically what a few people have already said...many backhands out there that are better to look at.
Top 30 tops, probably 40 though. Best results will come on clay, will win a couple of 250s and a 500 or 2, that's it. He'll also be as much of a head-case as his brother. Can't see it personally mate. Sorry. This is a genuine prediction. I genuinely do not rate him.
Did your magical crystal ball of clairvoyance tell you all of this? The kid is 17, give him some bloody time.

Look at Dimitrov. Only last year did he actually doing anything of note with his talent, when he was 22 going on 23.
Read the username bro. :yeah:

You thought I was down, but you didn't think whether I was out or not, huh? HUUUUUH? :armed:

*smashes chest repeatedly* :armed:

#SaySomething

#IAintOut

#MuppetsCanTryButTheyCannotSucceed :no:

#TryingToSetMeUp
You're as obnoxious as ever. So great to have you back...

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Dimitrov only did anything credible as far as you were concerned at the start of last year, because you only watch slams and masters 1000s, he was showing he had huge prospect from way earlier than that. As for whatever this nonsense is about him only being 17, it's not about his bloody results, his game, is just not there. The fundamentals are not inplace and tactically he's a muppet.

I've been recommended to filter out the opinions of people's I don't find credible. Therefore, I'm afraid, :scratch: hmm, Sapeod, you are being filtered now my friend.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
People expect little of Zverev because they're watching him, at 17 years old, compete at a level that he simply isn't ready for yet. Of course, that's his (camp's) fault; he shouldn't be accepting so many wild cards at this stage in the game. But you're watching a kid develop while he's getting an ass-kicking. It's not going to look that good. If he took his same talents to the Challenger tour right now I'm sure he could thrive and the reception would be different.

I would say give it time. His upside is much better than what his current woes suggest.

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We will see, mate. :cool: I believe in my man.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts