Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
:drool: :lick: :hearts:
YoursTruly said:
Gaston is very talented and in my opinion, in the "tennis artist" category. Justine is up there in the women's. I'd love to see a backhand exhibition/lesson with Gaston and Justine in it!

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
YoursTruly said:
Gaston is very talented and in my opinion, in the "tennis artist" category. Justine is up there in the women's. I'd love to see a backhand exhibition/lesson with Gaston and Justine in it!
Gabriela Sabatini could join them too :D

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Denaon said:

Definitely! I miss Gabriela!!!!!! :sad:

Reactions: Denaon

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
...you just noticed his talent now???

Reactions: Denaon

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
He's always been very talented, it just took a while for some people to realise! And I've been saying for years that he is not crap on hardcourts, in fact he can play very well. Good to see that he showed that this week.

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Denaon said:
I was thinking the exact same thing :yeah:
In factc, I remember a journalist saying that to Gastón, and he said that Gaby would beat him for sure :lol:

·
3,921 Posts
jazz_girl said:
I was thinking the exact same thing :yeah:
In factc, I remember a journalist saying that to Gastón, and he said that Gaby would beat him for sure :lol:
I`m sure Gabriela would say the same thing about Gastón and anyone would win... :lol:
Don´t you just adore talented headcases??... :p

·
Registered
740 Posts
Gaston, Chucho and Zabaleta should do a group therapy at Dr. Phil's office.
I love them all, but it just cracks me up that they still play below their potential. I mean it's not that bad with Gaudio - he won RG and regularly wins some tournaments, but I still think there's hell of a place for improvement.
But still, the three of them... being their fan is a humble school of being patient.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Gaston :worship:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
federer express said:
the more i realise just how much talent he has. the timing of this might be strange after he just surrendered tamely to agassi, but ability wise i dont think he is far off andre. he can make the game look as easy as the likes of safin, federer and rios at times. he just needs an agassi or connors like refusal to lose and his career would go from strength to strength. but without that, he wont progress much further i dont think.

either way, he has still earned more money than we ever will, has won a slam and is now a regular in the top 10. not bad i'd say....
Fair enough description.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Watching Gaudio in live performance hitting topspin in both side @Montreal Tournament was such a blast. I was amazed by his one-handed topspin backhand. There's no doubt about his perfornance, he was a tremendous athlete.

But there's only one thing he should concern is his temper. You can not win matches with that attitude, insulting yourself, hit your racquet and broke it. You gotta learn how to stay cOOl in a match.

Gonsalez is also the same...

61 - 75 of 75 Posts