Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
that is here what gaudio saying himself, fans:

(complete story read here http://www.rogerscupmen.com/english/draws/interviews/gaudio6.asp)

Rogers Cup - Interviews

A Agassi d G Gaudio 63 64

gaston gaudio

ATP: Can you tell us about the match today and how the conditions played out for you (Postponed from Friday due to rain)?

Gaudio: "I don't think that bother me. The interruptions last night, the rain, they really had nothing to do with the fact that I lost today.
He (Andre)was better than me last night and today."

good boy gaston... look, he respects Andre well :)



____________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,359 Posts
No. Surprised would be the wrong word; disappointed, more like, in the sense that something easily predictable has been confirmed.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Sjengster said:
No. Surprised would be the wrong word; disappointed, more like, in the sense that something easily predictable has been confirmed.
a crowd will always cheer their favourite more. the same thing would happen in gaudio's favour if they were playing in argentina. no need to be disappointed...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,359 Posts
There's rarely a need to be disappointed, but it doesn't stop me being so a lot of the time. :p

I always tend to root against the player whom the crowd is supporting, I don't know why. Of course, I make a hypocritical exception when it comes to Henman at Wimbledon, but frankly I don't think he needs my encouragement to lose anyway.
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Gigan said:
you again are wrong, bitch ;)
this thread is not about me, or you...
this thread is about talented latinos, gaudio...

i will ignore you again...
__________________________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
I've never realised Gigan was Andre's biggest bitch, good to know.
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Enuf has been said about Gaston's lack of confidence.....he's an awesome player, very entertaining
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
Denaon said:
I've never realised Gigan was Andre's biggest bitch, good to know.
you're wrong poor girl...
i am a man!

Why i'm supporting Andre?
Just because he is the best player for all time of existence of tennis !!!
Nobody can stay at so high quality level of playing during about 20 years long!!!
(read what gaston says in his interview, hope you beleive gaston? ;) )
Andre won his first tournament in 1987, when he was 17!


if you will continue annoying me, i will ignore you too
_____________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
Pete Sampras is better ;)
Gigan said:
you're wrong poor girl...
i am a man!

Why i'm supporting Andre?
Just because he is the best player for all time of existence of tennis !!!
Nobody can stay at so high quality level of playing during about 20 years long!!!
(read what gaston says in his interview, hope you beleive gaston? ;) )
Andre won his first tournament in 1987, when he was 17!


if you will continue annoying me, i will ignore you too
_____________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Fed Fo Mod
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
I always tend to root against the player whom the crowd is supporting, I don't know why. Of course, I make a hypocritical exception when it comes to Henman at Wimbledon, but frankly I don't think he needs my encouragement to lose anyway.
I tend to do this too. I've rooted at Armstrong and at Ashe against Agassi and Sampras. Weird.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,359 Posts
Well, a lot of the time I dislike the player, or else I find the crowd irritating. In the past I've nearly always rooted against the French players at RG, although I've softened in recent years now that I realise they need all the help they can get to do well in their home Slam.

Yes, Gigan is a true tennis fan and would enshrine Agassi as the greatest player of all time even if he came from Vanuatu.
 

·
Fed Fo Mod
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
I've got no problem with anyone liking anyone but I also get irritated at crowds and then root against whoever they are rooting for. Probably one of my many mental problems. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
DanEd said:
Pete Sampras is better ;)
DanEd, or Denaon ? ;)

i think, that is the same "person"... that is using different (but similar) nicknames...(or they are thinking in same way)

does somebody remember, earlier we had an experience with GoMullerGo and MullerGoMuller - fan from Luxemburg has used "different" names


yes, DanEd or Denaon ? ;) you both are annoying me, i will ignore you ...
________________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Gigan said:
DanEd, or Denaon ? ;)

i think, that is the same "person"... that is using different (but similar) nicknames...(or they are thinking in same way)

does somebody remember, earlier we had an experience with GoMullerGo and MullerGoMuller - fan from Luxemburg has used "different" names


yes, DanEd or Denaon ? ;) you both are annoying me, i will ignore you ...
________________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
please ignore me

For your information i'm a boy and you seriously are a bitch, no matter your gender..

and DanEd is another poster, you :retard:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
haha nice gigan if u ignore then that mean i am nice guy :cool:
and yes I am denaon ;) I am stunned how the hell u guessed that iam denaon , u are really very smart :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
yes another poster :angel: you know well you are me and i know well I am you ;)
Denaon said:
please ignore me

For your information i'm a boy and you seriously are a bitch, no matter your gender..

and DanEd is another poster, you :retard:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
now you both can "love" each other ;)
two happy latinos... :angel:
___________________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Gigan said:
now you both can "love" each other ;)
two happy latinos... :angel:
___________________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
:lol: You are too funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,473 Posts
Gaston is very talented and in my opinion, in the "tennis artist" category. Justine is up there in the women's. I'd love to see a backhand exhibition/lesson with Gaston and Justine in it!
 
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Top