Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the more i realise just how much talent he has. the timing of this might be strange after he just surrendered tamely to agassi, but ability wise i dont think he is far off andre. he can make the game look as easy as the likes of safin, federer and rios at times. he just needs an agassi or connors like refusal to lose and his career would go from strength to strength. but without that, he wont progress much further i dont think.

either way, he has still earned more money than we ever will, has won a slam and is now a regular in the top 10. not bad i'd say....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
gaston is awesome, he is most talented argentine player
more than nalbandian and more than coria

gaston :worship: :bounce: :)

for me he is the second most flashy,showy, and enojable player after Federer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
DanEd said:
gaston is awesome, he is more talented argentine player
more than nalbandian and more than coria

gaston :worship: :bounce: :)

for me he is the second most flashy,showy, and enojable player after Federer
:worship: :worship: He is a beautiful player to watch and I think he has 1 of the most beautiful BH and I just wish he would go see Dr Phil :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oneandonlyhsn said:
:worship: :worship: He is a beautiful player to watch and I think he has 1 of the most beautiful BH and I just wish he would go see Dr Phil :lol:
i wanna see a gaudio-gasquet backhand play-off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
federer express said:
i wanna see a gaudio-gasquet backhand play-off
Wont that be something, it would be frightening watching them go at their FH :scared:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
poor 'talented" latinos gaston...
he was just crashed by Andre Agassi



______________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
yes but gaston is more fun to watch ;)
agassi is boring for me
Gigan said:
poor 'talented" latinos gaston...
he was just crashed by Andre Agassi



______________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DanEd said:
yes but gaston is more fun to watch ;)
agassi is boring for me
agassi is not flashy in the same way, but definitely not boring either. i have nothing but huge amounts of respect for agassi's game
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,459 Posts
I love Gaston's one-handed backhand :hearts: and his matches with Andre have always been very physical, competitive, and fun to watch. I'd love to see these two play on clay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Gigan said:
poor 'talented" latinos gaston...
he was just crashed by Andre Agassi



______________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
:rolleyes: Was that really necessary we are talking about his style not his results. If you follow Gaston you would know that he is more of a talented headcase than anything else
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,486 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
:rolleyes: Was that really necessary we are talking about his style not his results. If you follow Gaston you would know that he is more of a talented headcase than anything else
Don't even bother, it's worthless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
jazz_girl said:
Don't even bother, it's worthless.
This forum is quickly turning into the WTA lately
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
oneandonlyhsn said:
:rolleyes: Was that really necessary we are talking about his style not his results. If you follow Gaston you would know that he is more of a talented headcase than anything else
is it bad style of gaston on that pic?
i find it cool !!!
i like next one of chela (also due to Andre) too... ;)


__________________________________
:wavey: Andre Agassi forever :wavey:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,626 Posts
I also think he was and is talented, but so are many others as well. What counts for the results is if they can make use of their talent and how they perform, and since last year Gaudio has become a different player in that department.

It's hard to rate single shots, but his backhand is of course outstanding and I would say it's top 5 of all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nermo

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Neely said:
I also think he was and is talented, but so are many others as well. What counts for the results is if they can make use of their talent and how they perform, and since last year Gaudio has become a different player in that department.

It's hard to rate single shots, but his backhand is of course outstanding and I would say it's top 5 of all.
You are right Gaudio can play well, but at times he just gives up. And unless he gets rid of that attitude he wont always have big results
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,977 Posts
I also think he was and is talented, but so are many others as well. What counts for the results is if they can make use of their talent and how they perform, and since last year Gaudio has become a different player in that department.
It's hard to rate single shots, but his backhand is of course outstanding ..posted by Neely
:yeah: these 're my exact thoughts..no one i think, can disagree about Gaudio's talent, he's not a favorite of mine , but i can usually see it..yet, Consistency adds more brightness and shining to the talent, and being as consistent as u can ,makes ppl. realize it even more...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nermo said:
:yeah: these 're my exact thoughts..no one i think, can disagree about Gaudio's talent, he's not a favorite of mine , but i can usually see it..yet, Consistency adds more brightness and shining to the talent, and being as consistent as u can ,makes ppl. realize it even more...
yeah but tennis would be boring if everyone was consistent!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
985 Posts
gaudio is a fantastic player- and there is a lot he will achieve. He has soem mental motivation problems, but thats tennis.
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Top