Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
well if andy gets through his match tonight it was officially mean one of my boys has to make the semis! coz robby, mardy and arnaud are all already through!

still it means that one of them has to go out!

and jan-mike/robby v mardy/james is evil too! and they get bryans so yeah have imentioned i really hate this draw!

aceit said:
I would think of it this way ... one of your favorites is getting to the third round. :)
I would think of it this way... one of your favorites is gonna lose to Andy in the Quarters :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Debstah said:
I would think of it this way... one of your favorites is gonna lose to Andy in the Quarters :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
:lol: see i don't mind that! andy is easily my fave player i support him over everyone else! but mardy and robby are joint number 2 so i can't decide between them!

i think i have to go with robby and jan mike in doubles coz jan mike ranks higher in my lil list than james, so isuppose really that means i should support mardy in singles but i don't thinki can support against robby! ooooh i'm so torn my heads gonna explode!

Reactions: Deboogle!.
Éowyn said:
:lol: see i don't mind that! andy is easily my fave player i support him over everyone else! but mardy and robby are joint number 2 so i can't decide between them!

i think i have to go with robby and jan mike in doubles coz jan mike ranks higher in my lil list than james, so isuppose really that means i should support mardy in singles but i don't thinki can support against robby! ooooh i'm so torn my heads gonna explode!
:hug:

Discussion starter · #45 · (Edited)
ok what happened! the scoreboard says Jan-mike/Robby are playing against Dupuis/Zib at the moment what's going on has the scoreboard been screwed up or has something happened to james and mardy i'm so confused!

Discussion starter · #47 ·
so it is zib/dupuis not mardy/james?? or is it just a scoreboard error?

Discussion starter · #49 ·
which is what i think too which brings the question of who's injured?

Discussion starter · #51 ·
soudns bad but i hope it's james and not mardy! well actually i hope it's that someone is ill and not injured, but if someone has to be injured i don't want it to be mardy! but i don't want it to be james either gaaaahhhhh! i just hope someone is ill and not hurt! or if they are hurt it's minor....am i babbling again?

Discussion starter · #53 · (Edited)
not if it's still first round and they warned them early enough the alternate or LL would get it

Discussion starter · #55 ·
lets hope it's just a cold or something.

Discussion starter · #56 ·
i've been thinking about it (alot actually) i reckon it may well help mardy somewhat, coz the main advantage robby has on mardy is his fitness level he is much fitter than mardy, so a day of could give him a better chance. but still i dunno! i'm thinking nice 7-6 6-7 7-6 score either way would be nice!

Discussion starter · #58 ·
okay so it's unlikely but i'm allowed to dream right? how about they both decide they love each other too much and don't want to play against eachother, they can just say go to andy and ask him which one he'd rather beat in the quarters and that one wins.

Discussion starter · #60 · (Edited)
i think so, he can just toss a coin or something and make it up to the other player in bed :tape: i mean ....nevermind :unsure:

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.