followed by
Martin Damm/Leander Paes vs Jonas Bjorkman/Max Mirnyi

followed by
Paul Hanley/Kevin Ullyett vs Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Yay, vamosssssssss David :clap2: :clap2:

He is the only one I will really follow by heart in Shanghai ;) Still have minimal hopes of the other chico entering, but I think the chances that Roddick and/or Davydenko will withdraw are not that big anymore :sad:

Have a good weekend everyone :hug:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yay, vamosssssssss David :clap2: :clap2:

He is the only one I will really follow by heart in Shanghai ;) Still have minimal hopes of the other chico entering, but I think the chances that Roddick and/or Davydenko will withdraw are not that big anymore :sad:

Have a good weekend everyone :hug:
Thanks Birte :hug:

Have a good weekend yourself :D

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good start by David breaking Nole in his first service game :D Not sure about the shirt thou :eek: black with silver foil bits :rolleyes:

I've got to record the rest of the match because I'm off to the remberence service at church

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
He played extremely well, though to be fair, Novak was far from his best, and I admit that first thing in the morning isn't the easiest of times for me to settle to watch tennis - still it was the only match I'll see til next weekend, so at least it was a good one! Thankfully Boy Wonder and Gasquet went 3 sets so David didn't start til about 8.30am so I got up just in time to watch it...... no way was I getting out of my bed at 6.00am on a Sunday morning to watch Nadal :devil:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
:woohoo::banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

David you amazing boy!!!! Oh my god I've got a feeling, he's gonna win TMC!!!:p

I'm a bad fan, I didn't watch it eventhough I put my alarmclock and I really wanted to see him play. But I just couldn't get up. Maybe because I still have a bad cold and didn't get any sleep the night before due to the wild west relocation to our livingroom?:scratch:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:woohoo::banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

David you amazing boy!!!! Oh my god I've got a feeling, he's gonna win TMC!!!:p

I'm a bad fan, I didn't watch it eventhough I put my alarmclock and I really wanted to see him play. But I just couldn't get up. Maybe because I still have a bad cold and didn't get any sleep the night before due to the wild west relocation to our livingroom?:scratch:
:eek: Bad Linda :devil: :p

I've got it on my sky+ box ;)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Very bad indeed.:sad:

Damn I need one of those sky+ boxes. Could I maybe get a "David beats nasty Nole" xmas present?:angel:

Btw, more Masters Cup pictures in the picture thread.
Linda :hug: After your bad experiences I will even forgive you calling my sweet Novak "nasty Nole" :lol: Hope everything is alright with you and Dik now.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very bad indeed.:sad:

Damn I need one of those sky+ boxes. Could I maybe get a "David beats nasty Nole" xmas present?:angel:

Btw, more Masters Cup pictures in the picture thread.
You might :p do you want the interview before hand of him speaking English :devil:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Linda :hug: After your bad experiences I will even forgive you calling my sweet Novak "nasty Nole" :lol: Hope everything is alright with you and Dik now.
:wavey: Rosie!

Thanks but I was calling him "nasty Nole" before my husband got shot at.:bolt:

Thanks for asking we are fine. In fact the target is on a bike riding thru mud as we speak.:cuckoo: Yesterday evening when Dik was playing with Noodles in the garden I didn't feel quite happy with that and made the two of them come in. We have decided to put up a new fence around the house. One that's wood and brick and you can't "accidentally" shoot thru.

You might :p do you want the interview before hand of him speaking English :devil:
YES!!!!! I love, love, love it when he speaks English, it's soooooo sexy.:drool: Thank you oh mighty Alisia of the Nottingham woods.:worship:

1 - 20 of 176 Posts