Mens Tennis Forums banner

461 - 480 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Re: The "Mardy, sort out your serve b/c there's nothing to cheer about in 2007" threa

It was pretty impressive! He took charge in the 2nd set, Tursunov was a bit down on himself too.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #463
Re: The "Mardy, sort out your serve b/c there's nothing to cheer about in 2007" threa

coupla more pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts

Happy Mardy :)
I like this whole winning fairly easily thing, let's make it regular.

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #465

yeah, what a concept that'd be!

He plays Ferrer in the next round. :unsure:

·
Registered
697 Posts

Yeah, tomorrow night in fact.
If the year was ending the way it started I'd be a lot less :unsure: and a lot more :banana: bring it on!

·
rainha (:
6,417 Posts

Wow Mardy :banana: Two in a row please.

·
Registered
407 Posts

Go Mardy..
only can say just good luck

·
Registered
697 Posts

Way to get broken in the first game of the match Mardy :(

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #470

indeed. Serving 36% will have that effect :eek:

·
Registered
697 Posts

Oh no, it's gone down to 28% :rolleyes: I'm glad I"m not home to be watching this.

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #472

no worries, they're not showing it on tv ;)

·
Registered
697 Posts

Haha well that certainly is a good thing.

·
Registered
697 Posts

At least the 2nd set seemed more competitive. :scratch:
On to next year.

·
Registered
904 Posts

I mant to say this on Friday but when I was watching Mardy practise with James, his serve looked FINE. Which is even worse b/c it's all mental. :sobbing: Unless he's improved it dramatically in two weeks but I doubt it.

·
Registered
697 Posts

Well, that's how it would work lol :rolleyes:
Hope you are having a blast! I can't imagine you having anything less than that though :D

·
Registered
407 Posts

Mardy seems to have a injured on his left wrist..
I thought his had healed!but it looks bad!

Congratulations to TEAM USA!!!!

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #478

I think he does that all the time now, I think it's just precaution. I don't think he'd practice this past week if it were hurt! I hope not anyway!

Anyway here's hoping for a good 2008 :drink:

·
Registered
407 Posts

I also hope not!
if thats just precaution that will be fine..i am so scare of injured..

Mardy will play Hopman Cup with Serena to start 2008,Good luck mardy!

·
Registered
407 Posts

:bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:
Happy Birthday mardy!!!
wish u good luck next year!!

461 - 480 of 480 Posts