Mens Tennis Forums banner

421 - 440 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Re: The "Mardy, sort out your serve b/c there's nothing to cheer about in 2007" threa

I dunno if that's a good or a bad thing. In theory, indoors Mardy should have the advantage but this is Mardy so who knows.

He's also playing doubles with Ginepri.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Re: The "Mardy, sort out your serve b/c there's nothing to cheer about in 2007" threa

Well, I guess it's good that at least he's playing? Who knows why he pulled out of Metz last week, hopefully he's ok physically and all :awww:

·
Registered
697 Posts

Well it should be interesting. I'm a bit worried since he pulled out of Metz last week.

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #424

yeah, hopefully he's ok physically :awww:

·
Registered
697 Posts

Mardy and Robby won their doubles match 2-6, 6-2, 10-7!

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #426

:yeah:

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #427

Mardy plays Almagro tomorrow :bounce:

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #428

Mardy won in 3 sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts

yay! :dance:
Ljubicic next, right? :confused:

·
Registered
697 Posts

I keep telling myself that, but then I keep seeing all of that "Ljubicic still king of Vienna" stuff, and get a little :sad:

·
Registered
697 Posts

Mardy lost in 3. :(

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #434

ssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sobbing:

·
Registered
904 Posts

It's the most Mardy-ish result there is. Get to a TB and then double fault. :eek:

Edit: With added pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts

Uh. Glad I couldn't watch it then.
And holy hair Batman!

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #437

It's the most Mardy-ish result there is. Get to a TB and then double fault. :eek:
Sad but true :sobbing:

Uh. Glad I couldn't watch it then.
And holy hair Batman!
Indeed :eek: Although I think it would actually look pretty good if he wasn't wearing that ridiculous headband!

·
Registered
904 Posts

Although I think it would actually look pretty good if he wasn't wearing that ridiculous headband!
I agree. Headbands always look ridiculous. There is no one that looks good with one.

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #439

eeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

·
Registered
697 Posts

Really! That hair would like great if it was left alone, or under a hat... but wow!

421 - 440 of 480 Posts