Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
A happy person
44,906 Posts
No, no and no :sad:
This pic is from twitter, Rogers Cup posted it today. I've never seen him in real life and in Hungary there is the DC rounds only. :p And few futures tournament of course, not even challenger. :bigcry:
I mean there is a WTA tournament but that doesn't count.

·
Registered
670 Posts
No, no and no :sad:
This pic is from twitter, Rogers Cup posted it today. I've never seen him in real life and in Hungary there is the DC rounds only. :p And few futures tournament of course, not even challenger. :bigcry:
I mean there is a WTA tournament but that doesn't count.
LOL! Well at least u live in Europe and u r close to all the clay tournaments. And maybe one day u'll be lucky to go there. (I dont like watching WTA either, it's boring to me)
And good news that lopez/marcel beat melzer/mayer. that was a tough team to beat. (have a nice weekend)

·
A happy person
44,906 Posts
LOL! Well at least u live in Europe and u r close to all the clay tournaments. And maybe one day u'll be lucky to go there. (I dont like watching WTA either, it's boring to me)
And good news that lopez/marcel beat melzer/mayer. that was a tough team to beat. (have a nice weekend)
Yeah, I will see him somehow and I will make lot of pics :p

They beat Berdych/Mayer :p

(Thanks, have a nice weekend!)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I rarely rarely rarely fangirl but that's a wonderful pic of him!
good occasion to fangirl, indeed! :D
I swear those eyebrows, those eyes ... he could model eye makeup with that natural talent (darn him ... J/K). only prolem that perfect little mustache, but closeup maybe ..... wonder whether it's his mom or his dad he gets the eyes from ... color hazel? and that ring around them ... quite striking!

p.s. LUV your ava, cobalt60! :)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts

21 - 36 of 36 Posts